Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hideous things still sitting at my footlocker, so much for them derailing the royals release smh. Nike sucks so bad now, crappy material with expensive prices

View media item 269305

Soooooo, they are still there halfway through the business day and that's a problem? Is that not what all "sneakerheads" want?

Truth. Let's recap here:

1. Nike is not selling men's sizes on their website (but is selling GS sizes)
2. Nike had 400 or less men's pairs in only 10/12 retail stores available for RSVP.
3. Footlocker Inc. (Eastbay/HOH/Foot Action) is the only major retailer carrying these. Small shops are getting 6-8 pairs each.
4. Resale prices are already going for $250-$300 for an Air Jordan 1 with mediocre quality.

Anyone want to defend any of this BS? This release is ridiculous and I'll feel that way tomorrow still even if I end up with a pair.

Funniest thing is despite all those issues and "BS" YOU STILL WANT A PAIR! LMAO!!! You complain about it but still eager to give that company your money. Smh! FUNNY! What makes you say it's mediocre quality, you have a pair?

Last edited:
Wonder if that one dude still holds faith that someone will trade him 2 pairs of royals for his 88s 
roll.gif

This release is all kinda of messed up. All stores I've hit up in NYC is lying about how they're handling the release as if they're giving tickets out to the chosen few then tell callers that its first come first serve only to turn around & say we gave out tickets already. Messed up cause I came to NY for my bday & stayed to pick up this release since my college state doesn't release anything. If anyone knows any spots in Ny that got these or any overseas sites that will a PM would be appreciated & repped

Which stores? I know Atmos did tickets but thats the only I know that did tickets. The rest sold them ahead for extra.

Big ups to the person who mentioned Wesley was getting them. My first international purchase any veterans got helpful information on intl. purchases PM me. Thanks

Funniest thing is despite all those issues and "BS" YOU STILL WANT A PAIR! LMAO!!! You complain about it but still eager to give that company your money. Smh! FUNNY! What makes you say it's mediocre quality, you have a pair?

Why would I not want a pair because Nike handled the release poorly? How does that make any sense at all? LMAO LOL FUNNY SMH :smh:

And if you've seen the Knicks, you know the quality isn't horrible, nor is it great. Mediocre sums it up pretty well.

Why would I not want a pair because Nike handled the release poorly? How does that make any sense at all? LMAO LOL FUNNY SMH :smh:

And if you've seen the Knicks, you know the quality isn't horrible, nor is it great. Mediocre sums it up pretty well.

You'd think as a consumer and respectable human being that if you think a company is giving you BS business practices you wouldn't give them your money. Apparently that doesn't make sense to you in particular. SMH!

If I've seen the Knicks huh, right, no same model releases have different quality despite being a different shoe. Yup, completely logical. Lol

Just in:
Went into a local store earlier this week, asked for the shoes, and was told they only have GS sizes.
Just walked in again and they told me that they got a shipment of men's this morning.
Do your research boys, they are out there.

You'd think as a consumer and respectable human being that if you think a company is giving you BS business practices you wouldn't give them your money. Apparently that doesn't make sense to you in particular. SMH!

If I've seen the Knicks huh, right, no same model releases have different quality despite being a different shoe. Yup, completely logical. Lol

Wow you're not bright at all. These are the exact same materials. It's clear that all of the "OG" labeled 1's this year are coming from the same mold, same materials, down to the sock liner. Get the hell out of here with this "respectable human being" BS. Nike hasn't treated consumers right for years. My disdain for their business practices and how they've handled the release is separate from the product itself or why I'd want to purchase it. You have to S the Nike D to be on board with their shoes? :smh:

At this point i'm willing to pay the 250 but not a penny more. i've always loved these shoes but this is a headache

Just in:
Went into a local store earlier this week, asked for the shoes, and was told they only have GS sizes.
Just walked in again and they told me that they got a shipment of men's this morning.
Do your research boys, they are out there.

Did they actually show you the shoes? Who's to say they just didn't tell you that so you would stop going back and forth to their store?

If these are "holy grails" for most of you..
Than cash out...These arent my "holy grails"
But the fact that they havent retro'd in 10+ yrs
They are worth 250...The fact that these are WAY more limited than the bred 11s makes me like them a lot more too..

Might be old or new (w.e) JJ's website is selling and apparently they'll send an email link to them at 12 am cause they have no news on the time to release them (8 am est most likely), but anyways got the eastbay link posted and hoping FNL comes thru so someone will find a backdoor site like the III's... GL NT!

I almost paid 400 for a pair in 08, so for me i don't mind paying 250. I always vowed that i would never pay more than i paid for my laneys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom