Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people saying these will only reselling at 30-50 over retail, all I will say is your gonna eat those word later. If your using any of the past releases (aj1 Chicago and Knicks, bred 12s, fighter foams or any other 2013 GRs) your sadly mistaken.

Last edited:
The people saying these will only reselling at 30-50 over retail, all I will say is your gonna eat those word later. If your using any of the past releases (aj1 Chicago and Knicks, bred 12s, fighter foams or any other 2013 GRs) your sadly mistaken.
I been looking to preorder these for 50$ over retail for weeks/months. Never happened.

Wow you're not bright at all. These are the exact same materials. It's clear that all of the "OG" labeled 1's this year are coming from the same mold, same materials, down to the sock liner. Get the hell out of here with this "respectable human being" BS. Nike hasn't treated consumers right for years. My disdain for their business practices and how they've handled the release is separate from the product itself or why I'd want to purchase it. You have to S the Nike D to be on board with their shoes? :smh:

LMAO!!! Enjoy your pair of shoes.....LMAO!!!

I knew there was gonna be a catch to the "NIKE AIR" branding.  It just sounded too good to be true!  First the WC 3 88's, then the Royals, and I guess the Black Toes will be super limited also. I guess I better just prepare myself for the bull****** and just throw in the towel for the Black Toes now and begin focusing on something else.  Gotta give it to my man Michael, he played this hand really GOOD!  10 years from now, the HYPE will be at a new all time high.  Business 101.....

I will try and get any extra pair (may be slim to none) at my local city gear -- Im not really sure how many are checkin for these

a lot of the younger generation and mamas who gotta buy their kids Js / stuff dont like 1s they say they are dunks 

I knew there was gonna be a catch to the "NIKE AIR" branding.  It just sounded too good to be true!  First the WC 3 88's, then the Royals, and I guess the Black Toes will be super limited also. I guess I better just prepare myself for the bull****** and just throw in the towel for the Black Toes now and begin focusing on something else.  Gotta give it to my man Michael, he played this hand really GOOD!  10 years from now, the HYPE will be at a new all time high.  Business 101.....
Michael has nothing to do with this other than getting updates on how they're making more money using his name and negotiations about how using his name is killing it so much that he should be paid more as a spokesperson. Limiting this release and making it such a pain ultimately isn't doing anything other than pissing off the most loyal customers and making Nike less money on this release than they could have made. Anyone who thinks this release is somehow a positive for Nike is mistaken.

heres an update on FNL

aite just got back from my finishline

did the item locator for the style and color code

it locates it in the photo lab and the labstore

which usually means its gonna be online....if they werent getting it it wouldnt show up 

I'm camping in SF screw that... fanna head out early AM around 4-5am to undefeated hopefully I can score something :D taking the wifey as well just :smokin:smokin blunts and camp out hahaha

I almost paid 400 for a pair in 08, so for me i don't mind paying 250. I always vowed that i would never pay more than i paid for my laneys

The resell price I'm willing to pay is $300 max . I will have a failed attempt for retail and aim for $250 resell, but anything over $300 is not gonna happen.

Heard the funniest thing while checking in on some stores yesterday.

A girl maybe 10-12 years old is with her mom at FNL tryna cop some shoes. I'm waiting for the employee to finish talking with them so I can ask a few questions. He brings some black/pink griffeys from the back and the girl starts whining about how she wants Jordan's. the mom wasn't having that

"I wanted Jordan's"
"These are Michael Jordan's"
"What?"
"These are a Michael jordan shoe, Nike makes jordan so all of these are Jordan's"
"Really" (me and FNL employee sitting here like >D )
"Yes, and his number was 24 and 23. He played as both"
"Oh"

She ends up copping griffeys, I ask dude if he's getting the 1s and he says no.

Walked about laughing

My spot isn't getting these... If FNL doesn't get these online tomorrow, I'm **** outta luck. I've only been able to cop one Jordan release on Eastbay so far on release day. 
mean.gif

Heard the funniest thing while checking in on some stores yesterday.

A girl maybe 10-12 years old is with her mom at FNL tryna cop some shoes. I'm waiting for the employee to finish talking with them so I can ask a few questions. He brings some black/pink griffeys from the back and the girl starts whining about how she wants Jordan's. the mom wasn't having that

"I wanted Jordan's"
"These are Michael Jordan's"
"What?"
"These are a Michael jordan shoe, Nike makes jordan so all of these are Jordan's"
"Really" (me and FNL employee sitting here like >D )
"Yes, and his number was 24 and 23. He played as both"
"Oh"

She ends up copping griffeys, I ask dude if he's getting the 1s and he says no.

Walked about laughing

Someone will be mad when they compliment her on her griffeys :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom