Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Hard Release 
mean.gif

This is the first thread in a while where i think almost all of us struck out.  Congrats to those who copped, and thanks for not rubbing salt in the majorities wounds if you did cop.

look on the bright side everyone that missed out atleast you saved yourself 140-150 dollars

those coppin from resellers i cant really say much :lol:

i still have hope !!! lmao

it was fun while it lasted guys lol . clicking back and forth on diffrerent tabs lol .

I love the Sodium Chloride in here.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good to have plans B & C.

Scooped my size earlier in the week, my ex who works at my local spot didn't know my shoe size and held an sz11 for me. 

You'd think a broad you were piping for ~7months would know your shoe size, but its whatever.

Went 1 for 2 this release so far. Spot only had 6 pairs anyway. Let dude i was rappin too in line cop the sz11.

Hoping for some good karma down the road. 
pimp.gif

These have the faint smell the '88 3s had.

Blue doesn't pop like the '01s, but pictures dont do them justice either.

Second in line since 5am. Dude in front of me gets the size 10. I ask for my size 10.5, none, ask for an 11, none. I'm like what? Employee says 11.5, so I buy that. I need that size 10.5...

This is the season of trade bait. All these shoes dropping that I either already have or don't want. Might as well use it to my advantage

Was this release online ONLY like the 88's or are these at some local stores as well?

Sold out everywhere and pp; still asking this. You would b late to your own funeral :smh:
this release took 10 years off my life easily .. and no shoes to show for it
Swear i lost some hair this week. F it, it's over now. Going to have to trade for these or hope the SB collab happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom