Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i got through to a finish line rep at 5AM on the dot and they couldn't even add to cart for me... was on hold only to be told sold out WTF could've been an easy cop if their systems weren't slow as **** like the servers we use :smh:

make it limited= hype

increase retail price=JB get money

re-stock it again=JB get more money

limited quantity plus retail price higher = high re selling price 

FU JB.. this is shady
mean.gif

Woke my girl up at 455 to call finishline also and as soon as we try at 5 they said sold out... Kept tryin FA and Eastbay repeatedly until it said "out of stock".... Wow... Eff it.. Ill drop reseller money in this release.... I figure if I can pay retail for 99% of the stuff I want then it won't hurt me payin double price for something I REALLY want... Ill have a pair eventually... Not like I was gonna rock these instantly anyways... Well off to my bed now where a pound cake sesh will take place....

im so salty right now especially after seeing this @nikestore: The Air Jordan XX8 'Stealth' has sold out on http://t.co/unL6p1IX event that ugly mug sold out oh well my karma for successfully copping 88 with no trying at all

Failed on mens but got lucky on some kids sizes. I'm sure I can get a bucket of cash for them as they seem even more rare. Use that cash to pay a for a men's size I guess

Failed on FNL. Got to the shoes before 5 am but there were no sizes to select. Tried adding to cart on Eastbay but was too late on that one too. Oh well, not going to pay reseller's prices for these. I'll just wait for them to restock or move on to the next pair. At least I got the Barkley's this morning from NDC. I really want these Royals so I might have to check out the mall in an hour or so to see if I can snag a pair.

off to bed now... kinda sucks really. couldnt even add to cart as soon as the timers on eastbay and fa were up.. crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom