Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
A homie of mine just left Undefeated SF, the line was just cut-off with 6 people ahead of him and he overheard someone saying they only have/had 11 pairs.

Some info if any Bay Area people attempting to go there.

Cris.

I called yesterday afternoon and they were already camping outside... the lady literally told me "there's more people than pairs we got in stock"

So after waiting in life for a few hours, I didnt even get to get any size let alone my size, after a huge group of resellers up front took about everything, everyone was not happy. Luckily I found a guy with a 10.5 waiting outside looking to trade for his size, I gave him 220 for his pair and the rest is history!

So happy I got my pair, thought i was going home empy handed for a second, got so lucky and I love my pair. $220 isnt looking like a bad price right now considering..

Word... damn I aint know that Shiekhs was fanna get em... was line big??? They did raffles uh
Lot of people there to cop Barkley's to flip; lot of people didn't even realized that Royals dropped. I actually think they had some unclaimed Royals for sale as well. Not too sure though.

Welcome to Ohio. I'm embarrassed to say, I didn't even know there was one. Haven't been out to Easton in awhile.

Word... I'm hearing we may get one down here, too. Someone also told me Memphis was supposed to be getting one...

Nevertheless, these are still available in some parts of OH...

Last edited:
A homie of mine just left Undefeated SF, the line was just cut-off with 6 people ahead of him and he overheard someone saying they only have/had 11 pairs.

Cris.
I called yesterday afternoon and they were already camping outside... the lady literally told me "there's more people than pairs we got in stock"

Drove by there around 9:30 last night on my way to dinner just to check it out. About 5 heads outside in front chillin on lawn chairs. Good for them on gettin their pairs, but I can't do that

And these dudes were camping since Monday apparently from what people were saying. **** with that, these resellers make me sick..

Luckily the guy I copped from wasnt about that, he said they were charging 300+ a pair

:stoneface: Missed these out this morning, totally overslept, two days in a row now, didn't get none, nothing for this all star weekend, idk, may be I just don't want to deal with the craziness anymore, although I just do online, still seems not that worthy for me, I really wanted these tho, hope the late shipment because of the CNY rumor is true, or this is another release with different RD, so I can cop em in the near future.

I visited there and couldnt see how someone in NY would complain. They a ridiculous amount of sneakers per person in Comparison to any place in the Midwest including Chicago.

Its a cold world in Chicago
mean.gif
this is true but the amount of "sneakerheads" that are willing to camp a whole day+ is overwhelming and im not one to out-camp im not bout that life

Yeah they did raffles at Shieks SF and UNDFTD did FCFS with a big *** line of campers oh well screw it is either the next half hour or nothing not going to pay 300+ f no!

Alright, well... I lined up at 4am for these joints, waited 6 hours to find out Livestock's full size run consisted of 1-9, 2-9.5, 1-10, 1-11, 1-11.5, 1-12. Straight garbage.... Anyways who's got a site.

For every sneaker spot, there are 1000s of hype beast and resellers. Not every spot in NYC sells for retail. Most try to rape you with prices. It's wolf territory out here. People act like animals here in Brooklyn. Bum rush the line and all. It's just as hard as any other city.
As a resident of Brooklyn I can support this claim. And not to mention when the store actually opens there's ALWAYS at least 2 groups of friends thats consists of 4 minimum that skips the line and mobs in front of the door 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom