Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a sz14 in Bmore. Sucks cause the DTLRs/ShoeCitys hardly get anything over a 13. If someone wants to hit my PM with info, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Saw them pop up on while refreshing. When I selected shoe, it brought me to the page to select size but all it said was out of stock, unavailable. Then when I went to refresh page again site stated shutdown for maintenance. I haven't read forum since missing out this am. Anyone else experience this?

Seems like the same place I lined up for has an online order inventory, so I'm gunna get on that. ******g Canada....

Saw them pop up on while refreshing. When I selected shoe, it brought me to the page to select size but all it said was out of stock, unavailable. Then when I went to refresh page again site stated shutdown for maintenance. I haven't read forum since missing out this am. Anyone else experience this?

If you're referring to finishline, thats what happend to me!

Monday people will be just as salty. These are über limited. Finish Line sold out before 8am. Eastbay took a little longer just because of their traffic control. Nobody has posted any local stores getting more than 20 pairs. People think these are restocking Monday? Classic!

MONDAY A SITE WILL RELEASE PAIRS

IF YOU WANT THE SHOES THAT BAD SEARCH THE THREAD AND STOP BEING LAZY

Word... I'm hearing we may get one down here, too. Someone also told me Memphis was supposed to be getting one...

Nevertheless, these are still available in some parts of OH...

It def isn't Cleveland I don't even think Next was allocated any pairs. I was on hunt literally all week n still came up empty handed... Ended up paying the rape price on kix square last night then lucked up on a 9.5 at END... Prolly sell my extra pair for what I paid at Kixsquare plus shipping n keep it moving...

"Nike Air Jordan 1 Black Royal 2013 ! RETRO ! HYPE ! SWAG ! KANYE WEST!"

When I saw the title of thise ebay listing I lost it....

Nice Pics Everyone 
pimp.gif

reaction video of the anticipation before an online release and as soon as a site goes live would make for a good Harlem Shake video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom