Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality on all Jordans have been hit and miss. So that doesn't really come to mind about paying 250 or so for these. It's just more the fact that I really really wanted these, thought I had good chances but did not work out and struck out, and I don't see the prices dropping drastically on these.

I understand why some people are just saying pass and they're not worth anything more than $200 because of quality and that they're just 1s but.. these are a pair that I have always wanted lol. So i'm seriously thinking about just taking the L on my wallet and copping it for the 250 because anywhere else is 300-400. But we'll see.. the practical side of me is saying to just let it go, but there are just some of those shoes that you really really want.

Picking up pair number 2 tomorrow for 200 local! Kid who ive sold stuff to before said since you have hooked me up before I want to help you get your second since I know you wanted em badly. There are some decent people left!

Side note a dude posted a fsr on a page on fb asking for 325! Had to give em some grief..

Last edited:
That site looks fishy...I wouldn't order from them.

That's what I'm saying.. it doesn't look right lol. But I thnk some people from the Kobe thread ordered some BHMs off of them so im not sure.

Anywho, for some reason I feel like a restock on monday, or tuesday or w/e people are saying is highly unlikely.

See a few people keep saying "I'd gladly pay the $250, etc" Where are you getting these prices from? I haven't seen anything under $300 other than that sneakercrew website

I'd gladly pay $200, doesn't mean its a tangible option

See a few people keep saying "I'd gladly pay the $250, etc" Where are you getting these prices from? I haven't seen anything under $300 other than that sneakercrew website

I'd gladly pay $200, doesn't mean its a tangible option

I've seen some on craigslist for around $250.. couple of other sites had em around the same price but they're all sold out now. I'm on the fence on whether I should drop that much on them. If I could find them for the lower 200s to maybe like 220 then I wouldn't feel as bad lol.

all-star comes up in half an hour...who you got for mvp...?lol thought i d change subject to help everyone chill a little... 8)

Another NT'er with production numbers.
nthat.gif
Do these production numbers include GS sizes or those do not count

all-star comes up in half an hour...who you got for mvp...?lol thought i d change subject to help everyone chill a little...
glasses.gif
LeBron is winning it. Literally no one can stop him (again) this year. Dudes on a mission and will most likely get #2 in June. 

And this is coming from a very big Kobe fan and a LeBron "hater"

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying.. it doesn't look right lol. But I thnk some people from the Kobe thread ordered some BHMs off of them so im not sure.

Anywho, for some reason I feel like a restock on monday, or tuesday or w/e people are saying is highly unlikely.
wow that site is so shady, he just put up sizes 11 12 13, why werent they there in the beginning? be careful folks

LeBron is winning it. Literally no one can stop him (again) this year. Dudes on a mission and will most likely get #2 in June. 

And this is coming from a very big Kobe fan and a LeBron "hater"

you must be my bro.kobe lover lebron 'hater' too.lebron is just ******g better than anyone else this year.i agree on the 2nd.wtf is kobe tryin to do with his legacy though..? :smh: :smh: :smh:..lets move this to the all star thread if you want to continue. :smokin

Anyone receive order confirmation from Foot Action yesterday only to receive a backorder email today?
Code:
Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.

Anyone receive order confirmation from Foot Action yesterday only to receive a back order email today?
Code:
Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.
Odd thing is that it says it's back ordered until 2/16/13.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom