Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif

^isnt there a ignore member function here? I dont know if I should ignore that clown or enjoy the pure entertainment. Dude PM'd me to shut my mouth. Come on man!

HEY
Conversation between got2havemykicks and me

got2havemykicks
Today at 3:51 pm
how much for a pair of banned ones 9.5

xmocncrds
Today at 3:53 pm
not selling any sorry

got2havemykicks
Today at 3:56 pm
dont be greedy you only have two legs kid.

xmocncrds
Today at 4:08 pm
yeah ok. im not a kid either. been doing this for long time. if u know me like old nters i always have multiples. i got 11 dmp xi/vi pack and rest of the older retro in multiples. ONLY MY SIZE!

got2havemykicks
Today at 4:13 pm
well if youre not a kid then why do you have a tatoo on youre leg. why are you buying jordans? i need that 9.5. you got 5 pairs. you can afford to sell one. how much are we looking

xmocncrds
Today at 4:20 pm
im 33 and why do i buy jordans? because i have been buying them since 1996. how about u?tattoo? i had my tattoo since 1998 so please kid.

got2havemykicks
Today at 4:24 pm
Well you need to stop acting youre shoes size because im old enough to be youre paps. i dont like how youre showing off youre fake banned 1's on the royal 1 thread, thats an infraction and you could be removed from nt community by methodman. now delete those fakes. As for sneakers ive been buying since i came out of my moms womb thats 1980 ok top that

xmocncrds
Today at 4:58 pm
you are funny. fakes? ok sir! yeah i was born on 1980. u are asking to buy a pair and now ur telling me they are fake? just because i won't sell u a pair...

got2havemykicks
Today at 5:04 pm
i know im funny thats what most people tell me. Well i was intrested but after i click on the pic i noticed something that stood out and i changed my mind. you wont sell me a pair because you only have one pair only an octupus buys more than one pair of FAKES. you photos shoped that picture. now lets make a deal u sell me that one pair that you have and i promise i wouldnt tell the nt community that u buy fakes

xmocncrds
Today at 5:08 pm
hahahaha pretty funny. u just joined nt mah dude. i have plenty of pics and photo shop? hahahha yeah ask every old nters about me. i don't just have multiples in banned 1 but most og's and older retro!

got2havemykicks
Today at 5:12 pm
i asked most of the nters and they said you buy from marquesole. is that y ur feet turned green.

hahahahhaha yeah ok...don't turn it around brother..
look my fellow Ntbrother. im just here to talk about sneakers, thats my passion. all this on and off banter is immature and not allowed in this community. based on niketalk penal code 1.53.(wich is the solicitation of fake J's)

Last edited:
Just did the whole track reference number on ups, and a shipping label has been created..cant wait for these to come in

HEY
Conversation between got2havemykicks and me

got2havemykicks
Today at 3:51 pm
how much for a pair of banned ones 9.5

xmocncrds
Today at 3:53 pm
not selling any sorry

got2havemykicks
Today at 3:56 pm
dont be greedy you only have two legs kid.

xmocncrds
Today at 4:08 pm
yeah ok. im not a kid either. been doing this for long time. if u know me like old nters i always have multiples. i got 11 dmp xi/vi pack and rest of the older retro in multiples. ONLY MY SIZE!

got2havemykicks
Today at 4:13 pm
well if youre not a kid then why do you have a tatoo on youre leg. why are you buying jordans? i need that 9.5. you got 5 pairs. you can afford to sell one. how much are we looking

xmocncrds
Today at 4:20 pm
im 33 and why do i buy jordans? because i have been buying them since 1996. how about u?tattoo? i had my tattoo since 1998 so please kid.

got2havemykicks
Today at 4:24 pm
Well you need to stop acting youre shoes size because im old enough to be youre paps. i dont like how youre showing off youre fake banned 1's on the royal 1 thread, thats an infraction and you could be removed from nt community by methodman. now delete those fakes. As for sneakers ive been buying since i came out of my moms womb thats 1980 ok top that

xmocncrds
Today at 4:58 pm
you are funny. fakes? ok sir! yeah i was born on 1980. u are asking to buy a pair and now ur telling me they are fake? just because i won't sell u a pair...

got2havemykicks
Today at 5:04 pm
i know im funny thats what most people tell me. Well i was intrested but after i click on the pic i noticed something that stood out and i changed my mind. you wont sell me a pair because you only have one pair only an octupus buys more than one pair of FAKES. you photos shoped that picture. now lets make a deal u sell me that one pair that you have and i promise i wouldnt tell the nt community that u buy fakes

xmocncrds
Today at 5:08 pm
hahahaha pretty funny. u just joined nt mah dude. i have plenty of pics and photo shop? hahahha yeah ask every old nters about me. i don't just have multiples in banned 1 but most og's and older retro!

got2havemykicks
Today at 5:12 pm
i asked most of the nters and they said you buy from marquesole. is that y ur feet turned green.
once again you have created a fake conversation to derail the royal 1 thread. whats next your going to photo shop a fake message i sent to you. youre immature lets get back on topic and talk about kicks

Browsing this thread makes me happy I got a pair 
grin.gif

Wanted two pairs because these were my first pair of Jordan's ever (purchased back in '01)

But happy non-the-less that I was able to snag a pair.

If your copping from EBAY, be careful. Read the fine print, shady cats our out and lurking! 
mean.gif

Browsing this thread makes me happy I got a pair >D

Wanted two pairs because these were my first pair of Jordan's ever (purchased back in '01)

But happy non-the-less that I was able to snag a pair.

If your copping from EBAY, be careful. Read the fine print, shady cats our out and lurking! :smh:

This, my first pair in a men's size was the charcoals in 2002. I always wanted these but could never find a ds pair for a good price almost broke down and copped off FC a few years back. Glad I didn't, I've worn these twice already. Wearing them for a few hours tomorrow while I'm out too :smile:

Grails acquired, will now die happy :lol:

How bout some screenshots of the PM he sent you got2havemykicks. The one where he said he sells fake banneds. XD

wahahahah U ARE SUCH A LIAR! NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU REALLY ARE!
No everyone knows you use cap Locks. listen i dint know why your playing childish games on the computer. i didn't pm you. like i stated before you just generated this conversation yourself and you input ed this supposed conversation in the reply box. wheres the proof. i am innocent till proven guilty. where is the evidence. the authenticity of the conversation, does it even exists? No DUCKTALES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom