Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled the trigger and paid for a size 10...Im kinda mad at myself tho for going over my limit

My guess is at $275

That was my limit...but with this being a limited release and I'm too good at catching restock...I just said fock it and paid 300...I don't know...feel kinda dumb now :\

Nah I would say it's a pretty smart move. Since the prices are going to steadily raise from now on seeing that everyone happened to miss out. They are gonna pic up on that.

space jams, carmines, infrared 6, banned1, royal and red foams are a fair trade?

That is pretty crazy list

if that's the case these should pass the 400 mark

that's insane

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger and paid for a size 10...Im kinda mad at myself tho for going over my limit

My guess is at $275

That was my limit...but with this being a limited release and I'm too good at catching restock...I just said fock it and paid 300...I don't know...feel kinda dumb now :\

Nah I would say it's a pretty smart move. Since the prices are going to steadily raise from now on seeing that everyone happened to miss out. They are gonna pic up on that.

I originally was going to go ahead and buy me a pair of the Cement 3 88 but I didn't want to pass on these ...ill feel better once I have them in my hands...

So happy Right Now Finally 
pimp.gif

For those that got these, is the quality way better than the Chicago 1's?

I personnally think so.. I think the Chicago I's that just dropped look so cheap. I just had a chance to cop them yesterday for retail + discount and just couldn't do it. Chose a pair of Pillar's instead.

i think space jams, carmines, infrared 6, banned1, royal and red foams are a fair trade.
Got a extra pair of royals im trying to do this with.  

Dont understand how people are complaining about the resale for Royals then trying to sell Banned 1s for a stack...

Highly doubt a full on restock will happen, but I do find it interesting that a few Euro sites said they would have them for sure and ended up not "releasing" them online.  The only Euro site I saw them on was END and they were gone instantly like all other sites.  Hell, all the people taht say they wish they stayed up to cop but overslept, you should be glad you got your sleep b/c they were damn near impossible.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom