Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly doubt a full on restock will happen, but I do find it interesting that a few Euro sites said they would have them for sure and ended up not "releasing" them online.  The only Euro site I saw them on was END and they were gone instantly like all other sites.  Hell, all the people taht say they wish they stayed up to cop but overslept, you should be glad you got your sleep b/c they were damn near impossible.  

They we're on Hanon too and my size was gone as I was completing check out.

But I agree, those who didn't wake up or overslept it might of been better off. I'm all for at least trying but that was pretty much hopeless. Spares you the anguish by just sleeping. lol

A lot of them did brah, mine came with similar creasing but a little lighter. That's because it's actual leather, and when bent in the shape it is in it's going to crease no matter if you wear it or not.
Came in here specifically to see if anyone else's pair were "pre-creased". Was pretty mad to see one shoe creased the f*ck up on one side out of the box
mad.gif
. Happy I was lucky enough to get em but **** man, ain't gonna lie, I was a little disappointed to have one flawless and one "flawed". 
mean.gif

Lace em like what? Loose at the top? I do that too with 1's. they are a narrow shoe and if you lace em up tight they can be uncomfortable. It's not like your foot is coming out if you sized it right. Plus it conveys a more casual feel. I'm not going into battle on the court with my Royals!

A lot of them did brah, mine came with similar creasing but a little lighter. That's because it's actual leather, and when bent in the shape it is in it's going to crease no matter if you wear it or not.
Came in here specifically to see if anyone else's pair were "pre-creased". Was pretty mad to see one shoe creased the f*ck up on one side out of the box>: . Happy I was lucky enough to get em but **** man, ain't gonna lie, I was a little disappointed to have one flawless and one "flawed". :smh:
View media item 273750             View media item 273753

Happens with most pairs when you have a better quality leather instead of stiff pleather. It was bent into the shape of a shoe, so it was bound to crease in production. It happens. Better material =more pre creases. It's not the fault of jb, it's just that's what leather does.

Lace em like what? Loose at the top? I do that too with 1's. they are a narrow shoe and if you lace em up tight they can be uncomfortable. It's not like your foot is coming out if you sized it right. Plus it conveys a more casual feel. I'm not going into battle on the court with my Royals!

Idk man I lace everyone at a nice clean look. Not tight, but not loose like that. Just a bit looser than factory lacing. The only kicks I do that lacing with is the stealth X because they are my beaters and all I do is slip them on and off

Hey bros you need to chill out, did you not see Sir Charles already tell you this?!?!  HE even had to PM got2havmykicks....YOU DO NOT WANT A PM FROM SIR CHARLES!! 

Now you little kids better listen up and do as he says....we don't want this thread getting closed now that release day has passed!!

Do you think you are a mod or something dude?  Leave these people alone.  Release is over and that convo was the best thing I've seen in on here in weeks.  Since you are only over here in JB because these were your grail (although I see you in every other JB thread on the daily), when will you be returning to General where you usually hang out, as you said in your post on the last few pages, with the OG's and Bosses?

And you can reply to this if you want papi, but this is all I'm going to say on this (until you reply, then I will Sir Charles you and continue to reply
laugh.gif
).  Now back to the thread....  Quality is no better than Knicks but these look great DS.

They we're on Hanon too and my size was gone as I was completing check out.

But I agree, those who didn't wake up or overslept it might of been better off. I'm all for at least trying but that was pretty much hopeless. Spares you the anguish by just sleeping. lol
Didn't even know they were hanon I was focused on end and WG who said they'd have em but didn't and was instant sell out. Ended up getting the Air Force maxes bc I actually like em but would prob trade em these if I could

Idk man I lace everyone at a nice clean look. Not tight, but not loose like that. Just a bit looser than factory lacing. The only kicks I do that lacing with is the stealth X because they are my beaters and all I do is slip them on and off

To each their own. It varies on the shoe and how they fit with how I lace them.

Hey bros you need to chill out, did you not see Sir Charles already tell you this?!?!  HE even had to PM got2havmykicks....YOU DO NOT WANT A PM FROM SIR CHARLES!! 

Now you little kids better listen up and do as he says....we don't want this thread getting closed now that release day has passed!!

Do you think you are a mod or something dude?  Leave these people alone.  Release is over and that convo was the best thing I've seen in on here in weeks.  Since you are only over here in JB because these were your grail (although I see you in every other JB thread on the daily), when will you be returning to General where you usually hang out, as you said in your post on the last few pages, with the OG's and Bosses?

And you can reply to this if you want papi, but this is all I'm going to say on this (until you reply, then I will Sir Charles you and continue to reply :lol: ).  Now back to the thread....  Quality is no better than Knicks but these look great DS.

Not exactly sure what you are trying to convey here, but they both received a pm and the arguing has stopped.

I don't know what you, and the others in is thread have against me but I'll let that be. And yes I reply to everything because I don't sit around and let people talk about me.

I could list the Jb threads I'm in if you want since you are following me.

1. jordan 1 royal
  2. jordan 1 black toe
  3. jordan 1 shadow

Cut it out fam, I have nothing against you and what did I ever do to you?

Didn't even know they were hanon I was focused on end and WG who said they'd have em but didn't and was instant sell out. Ended up getting the Air Force maxes bc I actually like em but would prob trade em these if I could
EDIT:  stores finally responded no online release, dang it.

Last edited:
Happens with most pairs when you have a better quality leather instead of stiff pleather. It was bent into the shape of a shoe, so it was bound to crease in production. It happens. Better material =more pre creases. It's not the fault of jb, it's just that's what leather does.I
I did notice that when they're on my feet, the creases aren't as visible since there's applied pressure on the soft leather. Kind of gotten over it but yeah... 

How are people saying the leather quality sucks, it freaking awesome compared to the Chicago 1's and I had a good feel of the Chi 1's and still passed on those with confidence, the Knicks and Royals are great quality.

Not exactly sure what you are trying to convey here, but they both received a pm and the arguing has stopped.

I don't know what you, and the others in is thread have against me but I'll let that be. And yes I reply to everything because I don't sit around and let people talk about me.

I could list the Jb threads I'm in if you want since you are following me.

1. jordan 1 royal
  2. jordan 1 black toe
  3. jordan 1 shadow

Cut it out fam, I have nothing against you and what did I ever do to you?

You're just annoying, thats all. He just said what a lot of people feel.

I was told by owner's 2 Euro sites that had a delay in shipping, that they would have a release this week.  Neither would say if it would be an announced and set release, online, though.  But I think that was because both originally were going to sell on line, but when they saw the total # of pairs they are actually getting that they may have decided to treat their in store customers well and sell them in store only.  Hoping to get more info when they wake up over there.

Spread the loveee :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom