Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Customs duty for clothing is 8.5%
There is also an assessment fee of 2% (Minimum fee is $25.00)
There also could be an advancement fee (if the carrier pays up front) that can vary but figure 13% of the customs duty

Last edited:
Saw a pair in my size with a BIN only option of $329..... 
mean.gif

Sandusky

Saw a CL listing in Dayton that was like $350. I wrote him and offered $225 cash.

Needless to say, he never responded.

View media item 273070

I typed 2 paragraphs on Saturday about this release but my computer spazzed out and lost it. Didn't have the energy to type it again. I will just say I've never seen a Jordan release be so limited. Besides bins I guess. I was salty as hell. Still am really. To explain how I feel about Nike/JB right now you would have to reference the rhetoric at the end Tupacs' hit em up when he go off on bad boy. **** nike/JB for the way they did us on this release. Only 36 pairs in all of Houston on All Star weekend IN HOUSTON was totally uncalled for and just wrong to say the least. I was just trying to buy a shoe. **** em.

Stop complaining. Didn't u guys get 3000 pairs of 88s while the rest of us got ******......

Saw a CL listing in Dayton that was like $350. I wrote him and offered $225 cash.

Needless to say, he never responded.

Yo, I hit him up, too. Of course he declined my offer.

What sucks is, I know exactly where he got em. If I hadn't left this weekend, you wouldn't be seeing them on CL Dayton.

Last edited:
I need a guy in Euro who could cop these for me. Just seems like they're not moving that fast over there.
they moved pretty fast out here in germany,  i got the last in my size on release day , i thought it  was weird cause knick 1s are still sitting out here  

Last edited:
Nah fam...just searched the tag "kicks4sale" and he came up. Best price I've seen yet.

Damn this cat ain't answering back to me...geez his post got like 50+ comments people tryin get that size 8 :D I'm on a mission

Repped tho for the info... he replies back now saying "offer up cause getting hit up like crazy" of course now he's going to want $300+ I bet :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom