Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid $250 shipped...
smokin.gif

He now is requesting PayPal to be sent as GIFT this dude got me hot told him to refund me my **** im good
mean.gif
That's a big red flag right there man... You can't initiate a dispute if he is not good on his promise in delivering the goods.

He then was like just pay the fees extra $10 and you good... I'm like na I don't even want em anymore got my money refunded let someone else deal with it

It's depressing how bad it's gotten man. Can't even post links to help anymore because it gets swarmed by vultures.

Lets not generalize here. If these were produced in Fire Red V numbers, no one would be swarming anything. It's been bad for a couple years now, but we haven't seen this kind of scramble in quite some time. Have some perspective.

Really? You walk bare foot in your Js? lol Logo still intact huh? For some reason that reminds me of Happy Gilmore like "you eat pieces of s$&% for breakfast?". Lol It's funny reading all yall reactions to my comment yesterday in reaction to Sir Charles comment. Shout out to the homie for understanding that this is normal. See I've been what some would call a hardcore "sneakerhead" since i was a kid. Back when "sneakerhead" wasn't even a phrase to be used. When my mother stop buying my J's/shoes and I had to use money I made from my job in high school, I started taking better care of my shoes. Guess I was ahead of my time or OCD but taping the insole logo on my Js especially was the norm. Just makes sense to me and solves a problem. What may not be a problem TO YOU may very well be a problem to someone else. The insole logo rubbing off was a problem to me. Minor problem I admit but nonetheless a problem. So I thought of the idea to just tape it with clear packaging tape. Be happy with your rubbed off nike air logos and let the next man live and do what they do. Bottom line I love my shoes. And to me the insole logo is just as important as the outsole logo. Just needs to be there and intact. All people talking down please continue to hate on. The jokes on you. :smokin

Yeah son! I have my insoles in tact. Maybe it's due to the fact I don't wear my kicks all the time. Hardcore "sneaker head" it's a same you even refer yourself to that title. I'm a sneaker collector not head because I like kicks period. I buy kicks from all over the place, different companies different brands. It's what I like. "Sneakerheads" are always defending themselves and always trying to show off or talking about how long they have been wearing kicks. It's soo much to that title it's just disgusting to even be called that. So enjoy your hardcore-ness and hustle.

A moms & pops boutique in Jersey City ...workers were kinda shady, I literally waited in the store from 9am until noon. Had to wait for the UPS truck to show up. FINALLY after they unboxed them I see the Nike Air boxes, dude made us wait until he picked out sizes for his friends :smh:. Luckly I still got a size. Out of the 18 pairs he sold 5 and kept the other 13 for his boys that were picking up later. This release was a hassle to say the least but don't give up more late shipments will show up during the week, keep trying locally.

what store?

He then was like just pay the fees extra $10 and you good... I'm like na I don't even want em anymore got my money refunded let someone else deal with it
Good call man. If the dude can't absorb a 3% fee then there's something really wrong.

It's depressing how bad it's gotten man. Can't even post links to help anymore because it gets swarmed by vultures.
True story...I can't even post info on the progress of my order without getting 5 PM's..

its crazy. I even posted "please don't PM me" and still got messages. I'm thinking this thread might be a wrap for me. 

its like I know these are limited and the community is there for info and sharing of common knowledge, but these lurker s are joining just to PM asking for sites. 

Either way, to those that didn't cop, I'm there with you in spirit and am sure you'll get a pair. 

I decided these aren't for me (they were never my grails)

True story...I can't even post info on the progress of my order without getting 5 PM's..
its crazy. I even posted "please don't PM me" and still got messages. I'm thinking this thread might be a wrap for me. 
its like I know these are limited and the community is there for info and sharing of common knowledge, but these lurker s are joining just to PM asking for sites. 

Either way, to those that didn't cop, I'm there with you in spirit and am sure you'll get a pair. 
I decided these aren't for me (they were never my grails)
need that site cryfam

was thinking of camping for these at 4am Sat, but decided to try my luck online...yeah...bad choice. only chance now is an online restock which looks like my chances are slim too since everyone else is going to be e-stalking as well. wouldn't mind paying 220-250 now if that's even possible.
was in line at 7pm friday night, 5th in line. got my size. knew how hard these were gonna be online and the whole nike store/rsvp fiasco nationwide, i did what i had to to cop. im in la (hype city)

So $260-265. Way better than you're going to do on eBay.

I'm good price was right I didn't mind paying but it was the PRINCIPLE dude got me hot,....

I wait on my Korean friend hookup this afternoon.... I'm pretty sure price will be below $250 and no shipping involved :smokin and if strike out so be it

Last edited:
have had trouble sleeping because of these kicks. literally tried everything, been doing my best to help out every1 on ktt (a lot of members here are there) but we just keep taking Ls

I think this is yet another genius marketing ploy from Nike. $140 was a ridiculous price to begin with for some Jordan 1's. That's the reason why the Knicks colorway didn't sell too good. But they decide to make these super limited and get everyone thirsty as hell. Now, $140 doesn't seem like such a bad price, instead we all consider it a really good price. And now there are some people even willing to pay up to $400 on these as if it's some handmade designer shoes. But in the end, it's still some Made In China shoes that probably cost $20 to make.

Interesting, never thought about that angle.  

Wouldnt be surprised if the breds were 200 the next time they come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom