Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know how to track international shipping?

The seller shipped mine this morning and he's provided a tracking number for USPS but it doesn't work at the moment.
Sometimes you have to wait until it arrives in the states before the tracking info works on USPS.  That's been my experience with international tracking.

My Local Connection Held Me Down Once Again And Dropped Off My Pair To Me Tonight After I Got Off Work... $155 Outta My Pocket. Ended Up With A 9.5 Because My TTS Chicago's Felt Bigger Than Previous 1 Releases I Have In The Collection.

My Buddy Also Pretty Much Guaranteed Me Another 9.5 By Weeks End Which He's Gonna Confirm Tomorrow And Also Let Me Know Of Another Spot Yet To Get Them Here That I Will Be Hitting Up First Thing On The Day This Week They Are Supposed To Be Releasing Them
wink.gif

Having These In Hand, I Must Say, And It Surprises Me Too With All This Hype Y'all Have Added To This Release, I'm Honestly Kinnda UNDERWHELMED By These....

Will Have Some Comparison Shots Of These And My 2 '85 Royal's Tomorrow At Some Point...

First Noticeable Thing Is That The Color Of These 2013's Is WAAAAAAY Off When Put Next To Originals
indifferent.gif
damn. jealous of your '85 royals.  will be waiting comparison shots.  if you have '01s also, do you mind doing shots of all 3?

I really want to these kicks but the hustle I put in the all-star release got me drained fit that next day. There is a guy that wants $285 local bit idk if I should wait..

Ok trying to help out but not sure how much help this really is, but hit up your Australian Connects particularly if they live in Melbourne (this will avoid you shipping fees in Australia, then shipping fees States-Side), Matty has the FSR from 7-16, $180AUD. Good Luck and please no PM's -THEY DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA

http://www.k101store.com/products/air-jordan-1-high-retro

Damn I was about to add to cart price seems too good to be true and then I went back and read your post again no shipping outside of australia :frown:

Last edited:
Your order has been executed.

Your order has been successfully processed!

We double check the availability of all items to this order and payment status.
If both are positive, you will receive on the date of shipment, a legally binding order confirmation by email.
Order a summary can be found here: https://www.snipesshop.de

Delivery will be made within 3-8 business days.

Your account number is: xxxxxxxx

The order confirmation has been sent to the following email address: *********@gmail.com

We thank you for your online shopping!

Called up my aunt who lives in the UK. She thought I had bad news because I never call her :lol:

I hope this works. I said I wouldn't spend more than $200 on these shoes and I broke that promise.....$201 haha.

BTW, I used paypal, which has my US address on it. I left comments to ship to the address I entered on the site. Hope I don't get encounter any problems.

Thanks NT for all these sites. My first time trying to order international. Google translate wouldn't even translate whole pages from German to English.

Called up my aunt who lives in the UK. She thought I had bad news because I never call her :lol:

I hope this works. I said I wouldn't spend more than $200 on these shoes and I broke that promise.....$201 haha.

BTW, I used paypal, which has my US address on it. I left comments to ship to the address I entered on the site. Hope I don't get encounter any problems.

Thanks NT for all these sites. My first time trying to order international. Google translate wouldn't even translate whole pages from German to English.

You going way over that $201 when you find out how much it costs to ship from the uk to the us.

Ok trying to help out but not sure how much help this really is, but hit up your Australian Connects particularly if they live in Melbourne (this will avoid you shipping fees in Australia, then shipping fees States-Side), Matty has the FSR from 7-16, $180AUD. Good Luck and please no PM's -THEY DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA

http://www.k101store.com/products/air-jordan-1-high-retro
Repped! Needed 2 more pairs as the other ones I had been able to order online were for family. I currently have some friends doing research work in Frankston until March 3rd so the free store pick-up was a nice option. Just told them to pay for it using their cards and that I'd reimburse them via PayPal. Comes out to just over $186 USD for each. A bit more than what I'd like to pay, but I'm set on Royals for awhile...

The odds of picking one up on a restock will probably be slim to none

EDIT: would $285 be good? I can't bring myself to do it...

Last edited:
I've heard maybe 100 times there will be a restock at some HOHs...As far as a mas online restock I doubt it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom