Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
patienceeeeeeee.
now the wait begins...
pimp.gif

To those who have these Royal Blue 1 in hands, is the quality nice? Is it worth doubling up on these? I have a pair coming in the mail tomorrow. I would love to cop another pair right now by grabbing a pair off those Euro sites.

Also, do you guys the demands on these will fade soon after the Corks comes out? I have a feeling that the market price on these would reach 400+ in a year or so but I could be wrong. 

To those who have these Royal Blue 1 in hands, is the quality nice? Is it worth doubling up on these? I have a pair coming in the mail tomorrow. I would love to cop another pair right now by grabbing a pair off those Euro sites.

Also, do you guys the demands on these will fade soon after the Corks comes out? I have a feeling that the market price on these would reach 400+ in a year or so but I could be wrong. 

No, No & No

Last edited:

What would corks have to do with these? Most people have no shot at the corks. And if they do, most will be selling them.

Not yet. Apparently the Chinese New Year delayed alot of shipments, we'll all find out around Feb.25...
Please people, stop saying this. The Chinese New Year did not have ANYTHING TO DO with shipments or production #'s or anything. They simply just did not make that many pairs, then you add on the demand and it makes them scarce. If Chinese New Year had an affect on Nike then all the kicks that dropped this weekend would be scarce. They all come from china. How in the world is Chinese New Year affecting ONLY the royal 1's and not any of the other kicks that dropped this weekend. Come on gentlemen. Use ur heads.

>D I gotta disagree...

This shoe was made in adult and kid sizes

this shoe is available in a GR size run including sz.12.5 and 13.5

My spot was shorthanded on ALL pairs releasing this weekend not just royals

Ask anybody with any kind of import export experience and they will tell you CNY has a huge effect on shipping and manufacturing in all businesses. (manufacturing of these wouldnt be effected but take notice historically most QS releases drop in the spring and were manufactured in a limited production run just before CNY)

Eastbays shipment was delayed... EASTBAY ! When is the last time you remember Eastbay not having their kicks to ship out on RD ?

If Eastbays royal Is are still in transit there have more pairs coming for other suppliers too.

Also keep in mind whats been said about JBs latest tactic of holding back stock on certain releases depending on hype to increase desirability and sell more pairs of every pair released.

sidenote... The notion that nike could have just sent them all out early before the Chinese holiday would never work. Sneaker stores have a limited amount of space in their stockrooms and cant afford to take up space with shipments of shoes they wont be able to sell for a month.

.... then again I could be totally wrong o0 ....maybe Im just holding out hope since I didnt get mine

Good looks fam. Ive emailed but they havent responded to me yet.
yeah i did still waiting for them to make sure they have my pair i will know by tomorrow ,the email i got made me panic more .......................
Hope you both get your pairs, I chose the COD option as well before emailing them

FYI price was 194 (bank transfer) 201.76 (paypal) shipped.

Why are these so damn hard to cop in the U.S. compare to every other country 
mad.gif

This :smh: I don't mind where I cop from... as long as I get em for a fair price im good

^^ I couldn't translate the website in time smh :smh:

"201.76 (paypal) shipped" sounds extraordinary

Last edited:
I don't understand why people bring up the Corks. Not everyone is into every shoes. People looking at the Corks may have no interest in the Royals just like people who want Royals have no interest in LeBrons.

As greedy as it sounds. I'm tryna triple up, that's how good I feel about these shoes

And I NEVER cop duplicates

Why are these so damn hard to cop in the U.S. compare to every other country 
mad.gif

because we are a country of followers with blinders on that only allow us to see jordans as the only choice of footwear available.

obviously that is a generalization but the truth is still in the numbers...

on that note i ordered four pairs(none for sale) from Snipes, comes to around $175 each to my doorstep. having family that far away is a curse most the time but a blessing every once in a while :smokin

lol the 2001s were supposedly individually numbered but it didnt take long before NTers compared their pairs and figured out JB was using the same tags with the same numbers on every other pair. :rolleyes :smh:

Can you explain?

basically the 01's were numbered but there was A LOT of numbers repeated which defeats the entire purpose of numbering them

I don't understand why people bring up the Corks. Not everyone is into every shoes. People looking at the Corks may have no interest in the Royals just like people who want Royals have no interest in LeBrons.

exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom