Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
man wtf is going on either im sleeping or only international sites are restocking on these

is it me not doin my HW or what are american sites restocking and im just missing it?

i hope we get a big restock though :smh:

your not missing anything no US restocks and quite honestly they are just sitting on some international sites... especially the ones that don't flat out allow you to ship to the U.S

I swear to God I called FNL the day before release to straighten up some bs with my winner circle points and also clear up the release date info.

The customer service rep told me "oh yeah these are OG, so we'll release about 50 pairs through the website..."

I said "50?"
He said "yes"

I said "5 and just one 0 after that?"
He laughed and said "yes"

He proceeded to tell me most Jordan releases however see about 3000 pairs come across their website for sale. I dismissed his proclamation at the time because twitter FNL was telling me they were NOT releasing them. They were DM'ing. I told the customer rep guy this and he's like oh well they'll sometimes tell us last minute if they'll release them on the website but they definitely are.

I was like ok so this is ********. I'm going with what the twitter says. Now I'm starting to think 50 wasn't far off since the rep ended up being right.

u remember his name? but yea FNL had like ~100

man wtf is going on either im sleeping or only international sites are restocking on these

is it me not doin my HW or what are american sites restocking and im just missing it?

i hope we get a big restock though :smh:

your not missing anything no US restocks and quite honestly they are just sitting on some international sites... especially the ones that don't flat out allow you to ship to the U.S
What euro sites/places still have them? I finally have a place to send them to in Europe.
I had them in my cart at snipes and they sold out :frown:

Haven't seen you in a while man

But yeah, snipes probably selling cuz either people want em out there, or they throwin em up on ebay. lol

yes i been "lurking" but ur prolly right, snipes is like ~165 and then if you know someone over there, especially someone stationed they can ship to the states for nothing practically
who was that guy who bought from snipes? any other U.S. NT'ers cop?

Calls Footlocker: 

Me: Hey, you still got the jordan 1's in by any chance? 

FL Dude: Hmm..what size you looking for?

Me: [heart skips a beat] um.. 8.5.

FL Dude: Yeah we got it

Me: !!!!

FL Dude: Yeah, the Joker 1's right?

Me: 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

If it sound's too god to be true.....

I have bred 11s DS and I'm willing to trade em for royals and cash in same sz (9) but idk if that would be a fair trade... What do you guys think? Or would a straight up trade be fair?
Straight up would be fair imo. They're worth about the same, but the royals will only become more rare as they were very limited. There are tons and tons of bred 11's.

I'm glad there were only like 20 ppl at my mall for this, only the real sneakerheads knew what was good :smokin

similar here. we had a homie roll up around 730 and the line was deep! so we are laughing at him, "telling him he's sleep." well most of the kids in line between him (40-50 ppl back) and us (first 5 ppl in line) are surprisingly there for Joker 3s. A lot dont even know or care about Royal 1s. So he end up getting a pair of Royal some kinda way. .5 too big but still. Only 14 pair in the city and 58 rumored in state. Not bad.

I swear to God I called FNL the day before release to straighten up some bs with my winner circle points and also clear up the release date info.

The customer service rep told me "oh yeah these are OG, so we'll release about 50 pairs through the website..."

I said "50?"
He said "yes"

I said "5 and just one 0 after that?"
He laughed and said "yes"

He proceeded to tell me most Jordan releases however see about 3000 pairs come across their website for sale. I dismissed his proclamation at the time because twitter FNL was telling me they were NOT releasing them. They were DM'ing. I told the customer rep guy this and he's like oh well they'll sometimes tell us last minute if they'll release them on the website but they definitely are.

I was like ok so this is ********. I'm going with what the twitter says. Now I'm starting to think 50 wasn't far off since the rep ended up being right.
u remember his name? but yea FNL had like ~100
eek.gif

Looks like I got lucky as F.

Still want multiples, but I'm glad that I was at least able to get one order in for my true size.

I got tracking from Italy but it doesn't show anything. Reached out about 10 min and asked what's up with that. Plan of going through PayPal this afternoon if its still not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom