Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i saw that before, either those yeezys are fake or whoever shows up to me this dude is gettin jacked

OK FELLAS IT'S OFFICIAL, THE THIRST FOR THE ROYALS IS REAL IN NY :nerd:

newyork.craigslist.org/que/clo/3624780937.html

Probably fakes but still :smh:

definitely fakes. you guys must not be familiar with yeezys too well. those yeezys are grossly disfigured

I have bred 11s DS and I'm willing to trade em for royals and cash in same sz (9) but idk if that would be a fair trade... What do you guys think? Or would a straight up trade be fair?

that's the exact trade i'm trying to do with my sz 8.5 haha! Problem is finding someone to trade with smh...

Snagged a 12 in the royals from FNL cancelled orders really need an 11.5 which was up but somebody beat me to it.... oh well guess I can trade it for an 11.5...

Damn, stepped away from my desk at work at the wrong time.
laugh.gif

i might as well try to cancel my order from that italian site now since i copped from the FNL restock,

but then again FNL is known to cancel my orders out, so i'll just wait until i get a tracking number from them.

I got tracking from Italy but it doesn't show anything. Reached out about 10 min and asked what's up with that. Plan of going through PayPal this afternoon if its still not showing
got mine and it doesn't show up either but it usually takes 24 hours or so for them to show up in the system.

Dammit I knew it was going to be today. I set my alarm and everything. Just set it a little too late. Shoot. I took an L . Should of had a pair

there's a trick i use to check on restocks, pretty easy. which is how i copped myself before i posted the link.

i'll share for sure once they ship my order (so PLEASE don't PM). just don't wanna risk FNL cancelling my order (like they did for my past 2 orders on infrared hyperfuse am90s when they said they wouldn't locate them in stock, even though they showed up in stock on their site :smh:)— then having them appear again online a week later.

i got you guys though for sure. some of you guys probably know it if you ever go on slickdeals or those other deal sites.

there's a trick i use to check on restocks, pretty easy. which is how i copped myself before i posted the link.

i'll share for sure once they ship my order (so PLEASE don't PM). just don't wanna risk FNL cancelling my order (like they did for my past 2 orders on infrared hyperfuse am90s when they said they wouldn't locate them in stock, even though they showed up in stock on their site :smh:)— then having them appear again online a week later.

i got you guys though for sure. some of you guys probably know it if you ever go on slickdeals or those other deal sites.

Haha. I stay on slickdeals. Don't know what you talking about though.

Last edited:
In ten days: Fighter Jets, Area 72 Blazers, Retro '88s and Royal 1s. Made a post earlier about how the royals would look BA as beaters but maaan, these are beauts! Right toe box was creased a little and I'm OCD when it comes to creases but my hard shell sneaker shield fixed that really quick. Gonna search for my black and gold Weapon '86s and then retire for good unless I can pick up another pair of Royals. Huge fan of the 3's and 4's but this is my favorite pair of shoes in my closet.

Question: Leather seemed a little dry and bound to crack on toe box... has anyone ever used leather conditioner on any of their kicks to prevent cracking?
i have on my dress shoes.. I don't see why it wouldn't work on kicks

checked out my size 13!!! :pimp:

i refreshed a few times around 8AM on the royal's page and nothing came up...

few minutes ago i randomly decided to refresh again and BOOM! they had a few sizes!

i dunno if i'll ever even wear them tho, cuz i got pristine 2001's, and i prefer the darker shade of blue on the 2001's...

might just keep the box (to use for my OG black toes) and sell the shoes... :lol:

There were no 8.5 - 9.5 were there? Been checking all morning too...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom