Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have these, the Chicago, and the Knicks (if anyone)...Let's talk...

I did the "feel" test last night on these, the Knicks, and the Banned (I don't have the Bulls). It's tough because my Banned aren't DS, but my Knicks and Royals are. Plus, the Banned is a distressed leather, the Knicks and Royals are smooth. BUT, it did appear that the leather on the Royals and Knicks were similar. The Royals seemed to be a LITTLE softer and when you press on the shoe, the Royals crease in a very different manner than the Knicks...it's tough for me to explain and I should have used pictures to illustrate, but the way that they creased when you press on the shoe, gave me the impression that the Royals are of a softer grade than Knicks.

Truthfully, I could just be gassing myself and subconciously seeing something that isn't there, which is why I'm asking the NT community.

As for the Bulls...that is a much stiffer leather alltogether, correct? I had 2 pair of the bulls and sold them both because I have an itch that they will rerelease soon with the "NA" branding

Also, anyone rock out with the blue laces?? Pics? Yes, I could just do it myself, but I'd rather see it on someone who would rock with the royal laces.

That is all.

Damn this thread blew up FAST...car bomb style.

^

I agree with you that the Royals are definitely softer than the Knicks. The Bulls are much harder type of leather, or pleather so to speak.

The Royals are obviously not Banned quality but they do seem much softer and the precreases are what you want to see versus no crease of the Bulls. They will certainly age very well in my opinion.

had to settle for the dunks, couldnt justify $300.00 for some 1's even though it is mad tempting. $45.00 for some dunks is easier on my pockets.

I haven't heard anything from the Italian site I ordered from. starting to get nervous... those who ordered from Italy did your orders ship out yet? I ordered from back-door.anyone else order from them?
i just got tracking. updated as well, but it's listed as 1 pound?! lol

Damn so FNL did release sizes and mine was in there. How do some people keep that page on deck 
mean.gif

Anyone know exact time they went...i saw a guy on here that put up the link this morning big shouts to him !

Trust me i woke up earlyy and i ve been glued to my pc
prolly only a few pairs from cancelled orders so if you missed it by a few minutes or prolly just seconds then they were gone. I missed it too. They didnt have my sz but I would have glady copped something n tried to tradde for my sz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom