Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Disick 
nthat.gif

+$100 in resell value.

Last edited:
Where do you guys think these will settle at when its all said and done? 325-360? Trying to figure out whats the fairest amount I'm willing to fork out. 
mean.gif

you can work on 300...for a couple of months...in a couple of months when stock on ebay has depleted these will go up towards the banned price imo.slowly but steadily.

For those that have these, the Chicago, and the Knicks (if anyone)...Let's talk...

I did the "feel" test last night on these, the Knicks, and the Banned (I don't have the Bulls). It's tough because my Banned aren't DS, but my Knicks and Royals are. Plus, the Banned is a distressed leather, the Knicks and Royals are smooth. BUT, it did appear that the leather on the Royals and Knicks were similar. The Royals seemed to be a LITTLE softer and when you press on the shoe, the Royals crease in a very different manner than the Knicks...it's tough for me to explain and I should have used pictures to illustrate, but the way that they creased when you press on the shoe, gave me the impression that the Royals are of a softer grade than Knicks.

Truthfully, I could just be gassing myself and subconciously seeing something that isn't there, which is why I'm asking the NT community.

As for the Bulls...that is a much stiffer leather alltogether, correct? I had 2 pair of the bulls and sold them both because I have an itch that they will rerelease soon with the "NA" branding

Also, anyone rock out with the blue laces?? Pics? Yes, I could just do it myself, but I'd rather see it on someone who would rock with the royal laces.

That is all.

Damn this thread blew up FAST...car bomb style.

i too put both to the touch test and have worn both. comfort is actually the same on both. leather wise, the leather is pretty much the same. the Knicks have a SLIGHTLY better feel than the Royals. The leather on the Royals has a really thin coating on it which knocks off a point to me. It may be because of how they colored the Royal Blue sections on the shoe.

Those no talent so called celebrities are everywhere now here !!!!!!smh I give up I pray the day that those people get off tv and we get real contributors to culture

Hey yall also has anyone mentioned the swoosh is leather as too the one on the 01 retro is suede.... Makes me wonder why the 85 og royal swoosh was made out of... Anyone???

Yes, the 85s had a leather swoosh. the 01s had a durabuck swoosh. One of the reason i dont think they were that great. The comfort was also terrible too. All in all, the 01s were a mediocre retro at best

As others have mentioned..

These are sitting in Germany..

Second wave of Royals have been shipped.. 

Hoping to dodge customs once again..

Congrats to those who got their pairs..

I hope all those who want these get them..

Well.. Back into the Shadows I go..

Lurk Mode: Reactivated

Anyone have experience with an DHL international package? First time ordering overseas. Hope I escape custom fees. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom