Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to lie, these look great with wear, the creasing isn't terrible and it looks good on the blue. And I didn't end up taping my insoles, and after the first wear e NA on the insole rubbed off. :lol:

Not going to lie, these look great with wear, the creasing isn't terrible and it looks good on the blue. And I didn't end up taping my insoles, and after the first wear e NA on the insole rubbed off.
laugh.gif
Thats good to know, wanted to see if the NA would stay with me having to do anything, but was afraid to test it.

I'll just throw a strip of clear packaging tape over it

Hey.. so how does this whole "customs" thing work? LIke what determines if you get charged and how much you get charged?

I've ordered some shoes from RMK and never got charged by customs.

I emailed them about 3 hours ago. still havent gotten any email other than an order confirmation. I paid via paypal and I havent been refunded.... maybe they will ship out tomorrow..

got an e-mail back, they shipped out today and gave me my tracking.

DHL Express :smokin

Hey.. so how does this whole "customs" thing work? LIke what determines if you get charged and how much you get charged?

I've ordered some shoes from RMK and never got charged by customs.

Anything over 250+ will get charge... anything value less than that no problem.

That's how it's supposed to be...

To me personally is a hit or miss type of thing

was there a limit for these on FNL, anyone know?

i noticed for some releases, they don't have limit 1 per like other sites.

got an e-mail back, they shipped out today and gave me my tracking.

DHL Express :smokin

Haha you might have been the last order they ship to the US. You ordered from the italian site? keep us posted on how long it takes to get to the states. :D

Got charged from Kickz101 for $310, gave em a call via Skype and she said she input $288 instead of $228... A combination of :stoneface: :lol:

She will refund me then recharge the card. It'll come out to ~$233 because of the exchange rate.

Anything over 250+ will get charge... anything value less than that no problem.

That's how it's supposed to be...

To me personally is a hit or miss type of thing

Okay great. I hope I don't have to deal with any customs charges.

Got charged from Kickz101 for $310, gave em a call via Skype and she said she input $288 instead of $228... A combination of :stoneface: :lol:

She will refund me then recharge the card. It'll come out to ~$233 because of the exchange rate.

Did you get a confirmation email as well? I was charged 246 no confirmation email yet though maybe I'll give them a call

Haha you might have been the last order they ship to the US. You ordered from the italian site? keep us posted on how long it takes to get to the states. :D

nah i wasn't last to order.

all the sizes were still available when i placed mine, and after the link got blown up here, they were cleared out :lol:

they shipped them out earlier today, so they just didn't get back to e-mailing everyone their tracking info i guess.

DHL Express usually takes 2-3 business days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom