Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could've gotten stuff but the only thing I wanted was the fours and they didn't have my size. I don't think it was FSR for everything

Fake *** restock.
laugh.gif

Nike trolling hard.

to dudes that cop off NDC do you click OK keep trying to add to cart?
or do you refresh the page once you get an error?

Last edited:
sorry to say but if you haven't gotten a tracking number you might end up getting refunded. got my tracking earlier this morning. good luck though.

word, don't really care if i get refunded honestly. $267 for the shoes was steep to begin with, more than i thought i'd pair for these shoes.

funny thing is that i'm pretty sure i ordered a lot earlier than most of you guys did, so i don't think it's a stock issue (plus they're showing all sizes available on their site again).

Would of got an extra pair of 88's but house of hoops is opening in my town Friday and their gonna have the royals in stock and other goodies that I can't wait to find out :smile:

word, don't really care if i get refunded honestly. $267 for the shoes was steep to begin with, more than i thought i'd pair for these shoes.

funny thing is that i'm pretty sure i ordered a lot earlier than most of you guys did, so i don't think it's a stock issue (plus they're showing all sizes available on their site again).
did you ever email them? seems like the people that asked about their order status got theirs shipped out.

did you ever email them? seems like the people that asked about their order status got theirs shipped out.
i e-mailed them just now within the past hour,

hope they ship by DHL Express to Oregon. DHL is pretty fast with customs checks, never had a problem with them when it came to possible packages getting flagged/stuck.

Last edited:
Figures .. when i take a break to live life and not sit at the computer they pull this .. all i would of tried for was the 88's but still let me live 
roll.gif

i e-mailed them just now within the past hour,

hope they ship by DHL Express to Oregon. DHL is pretty fast with customs checks, never had a problem with them when it came to possible packages getting flagged/stuck.
I emailed them about 3 hours ago. still havent gotten any email other than an order confirmation. I paid via paypal and I havent been refunded.... maybe they will ship out tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom