Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are gonna get flooded with emails now ..asking about what's up with my order.. rip to their inbox 
laugh.gif

just got my pair in from an nter. they look great. very happy to have them. quality i would say is above average nothing spectacular at all imo. i dont have chicagos or knicks but i wouldnt be surprised if they had the same exact leather. pics later

Last edited:
lulz for real in this thread..

back to my original point.. 5 minutes on google will find you sites.. don't be lazy.

for you IT guys. it probably took you longer to dissect the image than it was for me to find the site through google.
pimp.gif

lulz for real in this thread..

back to my original point.. 5 minutes on google will find you sites.. don't be lazy.

for you IT guys. it probably took you longer to dissect the image than it was for me to find the site through google.
pimp.gif
I'm 100% certain it took you longer to edit the screenshot and post the pic than it did for me to find the site. No reverse image search necessary.

Why are you still going on about this? You lost. Get over it.

Man I thought I had it bad waiting on a line for 2 hours and getting my correct size and paying 150 after tax for Jordan 1s

Jordan F*cking onees!!!!

Some of you guys are happy about paying 280? :lol: guess I got off easy

View media item 280547
got a little greedy...two for me,one for my broski.I m seriously thinking of triple pair on these...next week ill be posting on feet with jeans and shorts....too rainy right now...;p).I love europe in times like these...lets see what happens with the corks....

Last edited:
:smh: @ all these kids worrying about a shoe creasing...that's what happens when you wear a shoe that isn't hyperfuse.

QFT! my lord. I swear people bug about shoes creasing cuz it lowers their value for when they need to resell them LOLLLL

I was originally going to put shield in my pair, but I didn't. Is not about reselling its just about how they look to you. I prefer most of my things to be uncreased. That's just me

you're right it's not that serious but then again it's not that hard to find FSR's..
FSR. THIS NOT A INVITE TO START PM'ING ME!
roll.gif
Stock is still current.
Tried that site earlier this week on Sunday or Monday. They'll either not respond or send you an email the next day saying that your order has been changed from confirmed to cancelled.

QFT! my lord. I swear people bug about shoes creasing cuz it lowers their value for when they need to resell them LOLLLL

False. Many people including myself want them to look as new as possibly for as long as possible. Plan on wearing these till they rereretro in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom