Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike is going to release these how they produce them and don't sell them sooner or later they are going to drop on NDC [emoji]128563[/emoji]
Knicks never dropped on NDC, what makes you think these will when they initially didnt? probably won't..

I never understood the whole decreaser thing. Until I bought a pair. Man, its like your shirt is always ironed. Your pants pleated and wrinkle free. I find myself trying them in AMs and even New Balances.

Now I see the light...

Ninjas is bout to be mad salty when they get slapped with a customs fee on fake shoes from Poland 
laugh.gif

guys..... guys..... you are all goin crazy and spending lots of gwap... GET SNEAKERSHIELDS. They stop all creasing. Seeing wrinkles on the toe box in these pics make me cringe.... just think what they will look like after weeks.

throw shields in ur shoes dudes.
This. I agree with this man. harder to pull off on anything past the IV, but it's flawless for the I's. All my I's look brand new with more than 20 wears. Even my Levi's from way back

We need one of these for this thread...
Ya'll ****** DEHYDRATED.

Last edited:
anyone cop from the other euro site that posted cancelled sizes this morning (not backdoor)? not trying to post a screenshot with all these nt detectives posting links in 2 min lol. also not trying to let lurkers rip their site within seconds... all i gotta say is the site is based right in the middle of the european union and yes they ship to us... for now. sizes 7-8 and 10.5-12 what i see now. need my damn 9!!!

Last edited:
btw for all of you rocking them already I am so jealous, want to bust mine out but were still in the middle of winter here in MI, sigh. soon enough though and WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL TALKING BOUT CREASES! Shoes crease when worn and like said earlier 1s look better creased at least in my book

I never understood the whole decreaser thing. Until I bought a pair. Man, its like your shirt is always ironed. Your pants pleated and wrinkle free. I find myself trying them in AMs and even New Balances.

Now I see the light...

which kind do you use?

Knicks never dropped on NDC, what makes you think these will when they initially didnt? probably won't..

I swear I thought the Knicks would have and should have been the more limited release. These Royals was suppose to be a GR and be widely available but Nike/JB is just messin with our money like they always do :smh:

Last edited:
Ninjas is bout to be mad salty when they get slapped with a customs fee on fake shoes from Poland 
laugh.gif

Why are y'all so angry in the Uk? Is it because you barely get any sunshine? When those salty people start posting you can play in the Morton's factory with them :lol:

This. I agree with this man. harder to pull off on anything past the IV, but it's flawless for the I's. All my I's look brand new with more than 20 wears. Even my Levi's from way back

I too agree. I wore them with my 2013 Royals and they still look DS.

Just read the last 10 pages of what I missed and this thread is getting crazy. People buying from ANY euro site they can find weather they ship to US or not, sites selling out their FSR within a minute or two. These Royals are really something lol :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom