Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what it is... You need to try to get them for under 250 international... good chance you won't get hit with customs... anything over that I would be hesitant.

But as I and others have proven they can be got for under that price STILL overseas, just check the thread

i have a pair of sz.11 but i'm a true sz.10 but 10.5 fit comfortably and i usually wear sneaker shields in my shoes should i just keep my sz.11 and wear them or trade for a 10 or 10.5 opinions would appreciated i can't wait to rock'em.
 you can just let me get those from you lol

With all the hype Ebay prices are xxx and prices on here are 300.00  plus doesn't mean I will pay whatever for them.  I dont get caught up in the hype. Its waay to soon to pay way over imo. When the WC 88 first release people were paying 450.00 for them. Now recently some have sold for 325.00 shipped on ebay so thats a 285.00 after shipping fees etc. Just my .2
but with all that said, what does any of that have to do with how much people PERSONALLY would pay? 

i just think it's dumb for people to ask "hey is xxx a good price to pay?"  cuz 10 dudes can say yes and the next 10 can say no...

seriously some people need to grow up and make decisions for themselves.  It's kinda sad that a lot of people on here need to get justification from other "sneakerheads" before they spend their own money

These sneakers don't look right with baggy jeans...probably because it's such a narrow shoe. Only go good with skinnys or shorts IMO.

Last edited:
With all the hype Ebay prices are xxx and prices on here are 300.00  plus doesn't mean I will pay whatever for them. I dont get caught up in the hype. Its waay to soon to pay way over imo. When the WC 88 first release people were paying 450.00 for them. Now recently some have sold for 325.00 shipped on ebay so thats a 285.00 after shipping fees etc. Just my .2

but with all that said, what does any of that have to do with how much people PERSONALLY would pay? 

i just think it's dumb for people to ask "hey is xxx a good price to pay?"  cuz 10 dudes can say yes and the next 10 can say no...

seriously some people need to grow up and make decisions for themselves.  It's kinda sad that a lot of people on here need to get justification from other "sneakerheads" before they spend their own money
gimmeS0ME is 100% right you know what is a good price deep down.... I don't know why people come on here and ask if something is a good price or not.... If you're willing to pay it then do it if not keep it moving.....

Last edited:
These sneakers don't look right with baggy jeans...probably because it's such a narrow shoe. Only go good with skinnys or shorts IMO.

yeah skinny jeans look good baggy jeans not so good come out looking like this
rick-ross-reebok-kamikaze-ii-02.jpg

Last edited:
random question , if i cant sell the aj 1 on this thread, and i cant sell em on the buy sell area cause u have to b a member for 3 months then WTF can i post em? lol just doesnt make sense

Been offered Black/Varisty Red VI's, DS Concords, 88 Cements, Laker tix etc for my pair of Royals, not sure if any of these trades is worth it, i honestly wanna keep these.

random question , if i cant sell the aj 1 on this thread, and i cant sell em on the buy sell area cause u have to b a member for 3 months then WTF can i post em? lol just doesnt make sense
Why did you buy them to begin with?

To answer your question: craigslist, ebay, etc .. add them in your signature someone will message you

Been offered Black/Varisty Red VI's, DS Concords, 88 Cements, Laker tix etc for my pair of Royals, not sure if any of these trades is worth it, i honestly wanna keep these.

the in between is passable but you will regret not trading for option 1 or 4 i guarantee it...laker tickets depending on where they are will get you a few pairs of royals

I never understood the whole decreaser thing. Until I bought a pair. Man, its like your shirt is always ironed. Your pants pleated and wrinkle free. I find myself trying them in AMs and even New Balances.

Now I see the light...

which kind do you use?

Sneaker Shields. They had a 35% off promo that's why I tried them. It might still work. Promo code 35off or 35%off.

Code is dead. |I

These shoes made me make an account to man

Had to read this twice. :lol:

yeah skinny jeans look good baggy jeans not so good come out looking like this
rick-ross-reebok-kamikaze-ii-02.jpg

:rofl:

Just go to eBay.

if you honestly want to keep them.. then just keep them.  other items may have greater value in $$, but if you're not concerned about that, then keep them.  If you're looking for whats worth ti in terms of $$, then check the Price Check forum/ebay/cl for what the value of other items

You should've took those Lakers tickets, depending on seating, flipped them, brought another pair of Royals, and still would've had ca$h in your pocket.

I really hope those were nosebleed seats

Some of ya dudes be hustlin ***-backwards .. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom