Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
random question , if i cant sell the aj 1 on this thread, and i cant sell em on the buy sell area cause u have to b a member for 3 months then WTF can i post em? lol just doesnt make sense

it makes perfect sense and you just answered your own question. Wait 3 months and then post on buy/sell

why isnt he "hooking" you up then?

Retail is over $160 in Europe on these + shipping (registered) to the US from Germany isn't cheap, after paypal fees on that price guys getting like $25 profit on $250. Its not retail but dont think euro retail prices are the same as the US, the Air Jordan 28 for example retails for $330 in Europe..

:lol: i could honestly hit any of these dudes up & take their trade if i want to, it's called weighing your options. I don't wanna just give these away, especially considering how thirsty people are to get a pair at the moment. Black/Red VI's may retro soon, Concords are nice but idk yet, 88's are rumored to drop again in March. Even if i flip the Laker tix, idk where i'd get another pair, there are virtually ZERO auctions on craigslist and im good on those ebay prices. These seem to be the most limited release since the Banneds, so it's hard to let em go.

Don't think that is going to happen for at least 2-3 years.

hmm.

my parcel with backdoor is going through the customs check thru DHL's NY location.

haven't dealt with them before, but hope they're as lenient as their SF location when it comes to avoiding any holds.
ditto. been stuck there since 11:30 am

Last edited:
So is this about trading for something you want or feel that you need or railing somebody in the process of getting what you want or need. You talking about thirst and what not. If you look at retail all the trades are a come up for you but, I smell................................ and the truth is..........

What exactly are you implying bruh bruh?

So is this about trading for something you want or feel that you need or railing somebody in the process of getting what you want or need. You talking about thirst and what not. If you look at retail all the trades are a come up for you but, I smell................................ and the truth is..........

How much are Lakers tickets going for now a days?

Bruh Bruh, wow,LOL! I didn't imply anything. If you want any of the items offered to you in the trade then you have your answer to whether or not to trade. But if you're trying to weigh recently release shoes based on resell value/prospect then you are on some more stuff.

that you are blowing smoke & trying to sell outside the b/s

:lol: i could honestly hit any of these dudes up & take their trade if i want to, it's called weighing your options. I don't wanna just give these away, especially considering how thirsty people are to get a pair at the moment. Black/Red VI's may retro soon, Concords are nice but idk yet, 88's are rumored to drop again in March. Even if i flip the Laker tix, idk where i'd get another pair, there are virtually ZERO auctions on craigslist and im good on those ebay prices. These seem to be the most limited release since the Banneds, so it's hard to let em go.

Don't think that is going to happen for at least 2-3 years.

2014 is the year of the 6. It could possibly be the Black Friday release of 2014

To all my Northern Va  residents in the 540 and 703.  The Sports Zone in Fredricksburg has yet to receive their shipment of the Royal 1's.  The Sports Zone in "Woodbridge Town Center" got theirs on time (I bought mine from them on release day).  I just got off the phone with a sales rep  their and he said to just keep trying them ( I heard a lady in the background say their status was still unknown).  I Hope this helps a little.

it makes perfect sense and you just answered your own question. Wait 3 months and then post on buy/sell
wait.  you don't need 300 posts?  i thought rules were 3 months AND 300 posts?
To all my Northern Va  residents in the 540 and 703.  The Sports Zone in Fredricksburg has yet to receive their shipment of the Royal 1's.  The Sports Zone in "Woodbridge Town Center" got theirs on time (I bought mine from them on release day).  I just got off the phone with a sales rep  their and he said to just keep trying them ( I heard a lady in the background say their status was still unknown).  I Hope this helps a little.
need more of THIS. 

Last edited:

So yall think i'm making up trade offers? LMAO! What would i get out of that? I honestly posted the offers i got to get opinions on them, not to boost my self confidence :lol:. Ya'll are comedy

just got back from FNL and look thru their item locator ... the internet store location is showing a sz 7..a sz 11..heres where it gets interesting 16 sz 12 and 15 sz 13's. these could be all in transit to customers from the cancelled  order "restocks" or could be going back into the system tomorrow

BD delivered... Sitting at the crib waiting for me.. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

So yall think i'm making up trade offers? LMAO! What would i get out of that? I honestly posted the offers i got to get opinions on them, not to boost my self confidence :lol:. Ya'll are comedy

not what i said but im sure thats what hes implying

Wore mine today for a little bit. Definitely very comfy... the leather didn't crease nearly half as much as I thought it would.

I know its no comparison to the 01s, but these are good in my book.

View media item 281048

Nice shot :pimp:

2014 is the year of the 6. It could possibly be the Black Friday release of 2014

Black Friday? More like Christmas.

Just give me white Infrareds and I'll camp a whole day..I'll be thirsty then cause those are my grails.

Yes, Black Friday. The recent pattern has been black/red based shoes on Black Friday, using the silhouette of that years model.

2011 BC 3, 2012 BC 4, possibilities of black metallic 5 this Black Friday. So the black red 6s would also be a contestant for the Black Friday release. Christmas would not be a 6 release.

just got back from FNL and look thru their item locator ... the internet store location is showing a sz 7..a sz 11..heres where it gets interesting 16 sz 12 and 15 sz 13's. these could be all in transit to customers from the cancelled  order "restocks" or could be going back into the system tomorrow
meaning another "restock" on the website? I need that 13... hahaha.

anyone else's FNL orders still pending/no update?

i see a couple of you already received tracking numbers, but was just curious for those who haven't yet.

Just received my pair from Livestock! I never had the chance to cop 85s or 01s, so these were a must-cop for me.  Glad I was able to get a pair (paid a little above retail, better than the re-sell prices though). I'm very happy with them!

View media item 281007
Nice pickup but did they slap a livestock sticker on the box? I'd be mildly pissed about that.

Wore mine today for a little bit. Definitely very comfy... the leather didn't crease nearly half as much as I thought it would.

I know its no comparison to the 01s, but these are good in my book.

View media item 281048
Everyone keeps saying the 01s are better but these have a nicer shape and the matte leather looks a lot better IMO. I wish I still had my 01s but I'd much rather have the 13s. Nice pic btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom