Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should count your blessings with one order. They cancelled my order of 2 pairs. I knew I should've only ordered one. Now Im back to square one.
Damn broski, good luck in the hunt. I'll be very grateful once they're in my (aunty overseas) possession.

Got the DHL tracking info. I'll hold my breath until my aunt gives me the call.

I thought I was good with confirmation number and all. But I guess not. We'll see, I just placed an order with that polish site. (crosses fingers)

Now that I have $300 to spend on a size 12, nobody wants to sell. I'm gonna make up my own word and call this whole release pure hilariousness. Smh.

http://sklepkoszykarza.pl/sklep.php...-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-royal-555088-085&

they are already back up. i have a EU addy as well!
nthat.gif

How exactly does this site work? All they said is my order was confirmed but i never paid them?

has anyone thought about their personal "per hour" rate?  basically, all this time spent refreshing FNL/EB product pages, scouring ebay/CL, searching for euro sites (then people to ship to once you find out they dont ship to the US), etc etc... not to mention checking out this thread waiting for a restock link to be posted... I'm curious to see how much time people have actually spent looking for a pair "for a good price"

isn't your time more valuable than saving a few bucks on a pair of sneakers? 

i personally dont have a ton of time to do any of the above, so I'm cool with spending more on something i REALLY want.

yes i know it depends on the person and blah blah blah... but cmon, at a certain point some of you need realize that your time SHOULD be more important than all this nonsense

I don't know I am all for saving a few dollars and my son didn't have school a couple days this week so I was free to relax at home (got hit with a bad snow storm)

There is a thrill in the hunt for me. It makes grabbing the sneakers that much more enjoyable when you get them at a price you are comfortable with and you put in the work to do so. As far as coming to this site I enjoy talking about sneakers with others, I have one friend who is actually into sneakers everyone else thinks I am crazy (my wife humors me from time to time but I know how she really feels).

I don't know maybe its just me but that is my two cents.

and like others have said if you are sitting around refreshing sites all day your hustling backwards.

Last edited:
How exactly does this site work? All they said is my order was confirmed but i never paid them?
The only payment option is cash on delivery it seems. At least Snipes accepts PayPal from out of the country.

Can't blame them for refusing shipment for something you haven't paid for upfront

Heads up to people who order on the backdoor restock. They just refunded me my money back. They left a note. "Sorry we don't have your size." Lol Btw it was a size 10

Heads up to people who order on the backdoor restock. They just refunded me my money back. They left a note. "Sorry we don't have your size." Lol Btw it was a size 10
ouch! mine was a size 10 as well but i havent received a email saying they dont have my size. 

What time did you order?
I actually ordered the day they went live. Even tho it said shipping in Italy and Europe for the heck of it. The next morning. I got an email stating they will deliver on Monday. I'm guessing it varies by size. Oh we'll. I'll continue the hunt for my 2nd pair.

I actually ordered the day they went live. Even tho it said shipping in Italy and Europe for the heck of it. The next morning. I got an email stating they will deliver on Monday. I'm guessing it varies by size. Oh we'll. I'll continue the hunt for my 2nd pair.
so you never got a order number confirmation email?

I
I received both Paypal and BD email confirmations including an email saying they'll ship out this Monday.
dam that sucks...hope i dont get cancelled too...really dont feel like asking relatives in eu to help me buy some shoes..
eyes.gif

I don't know I am all for saving a few dollars and my son didn't have school a couple days this week so I was free to relax at home (got hit with a bad snow storm)

There is a thrill in the hunt for me. It makes grabbing the sneakers that much more enjoyable when you get them at a price you are comfortable with and you put in the work to do so. As far as coming to this site I enjoy talking about sneakers with others, I have one friend who is actually into sneakers everyone else thinks I am crazy (my wife humors me from time to time but I know how she really feels).

I don't know maybe its just me but that is my two cents.

and like others have said if you are sitting around refreshing sites all day your hustling backwards.
i agree with the thrill of the hunt.  the time spent on this is probably way more than saving $50 or so, but the satisfaction is great when you find a good deal.  you're lucky you have that one friend.  all the people i chill with think i'm crazy (even the few who are into sneakers).

i leave the site up and refresh randomly while i'm at work.  if i happen to catch it, then whoohoo! otherwise, keep it moving.  browsing this thread also provides me some entertainment on slow days (this happens to be a slower week at work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom