Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://sklepkoszykarza.pl/sklep.php...-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-royal-555088-085&

they are already back up. i have a EU addy as well!
nthat.gif

How exactly does this site work? All they said is my order was confirmed but i never paid them?
COD I believe

i'
You are a troll. You post up info but don't respond to PM's to what euro site you keep posting about. You are of no help in this thread :smh: :smh: :smh:
i'd love to see what you'd do with an inbox with 30 messages at a time. the minute a link is released the whole damn thing goes to hell. all i'm communicating is what i'm seeing and whoever manages to figure it out gets a pair without having to deal with the site crashing. me, troll? i've been on nt since 03... not saying that means much but i'm not new around here (still need nt to fix my post count). funny how people clown and post rip when a link is posted but when its not theres a similar negative effect.

i'
i'd love to see what you'd do with an inbox with 30 messages at a time. the minute a link is released the whole damn thing goes to hell. all i'm communicating is what i'm seeing and whoever manages to figure it out gets a pair without having to deal with the site crashing. me, troll? i've been on nt since 03... not saying that means much but i'm not new around here (still need nt to fix my post count). funny how people clown and post rip when a link is posted but when its not theres a similar negative effect.
I'd rather him say what he said instead of actually posting a link. Once that link goes viral, it already to late

i'

There's a lot of straight up a-hole's on this board these days. Don't sweat it.

I hear where he is coming from. One you drop a link its gets straight bomb by the lurkers and such so I try to operate in PM..

but damn sometimes it can be a lot of messeges..

My exact point was that I've sent him PM's each time he'd say "a euro site just posted cancelled orders" but I've never got a reply. Now, me I always try to reply as soon as possible. I'm all for keeping links to PMs so the site doesn't get blown up.

Best news all day, got an email from BD saying my order ships Monday. So hype. That plus my xiii pickup from the Nike restock, I'm taking a break til the grapes. This thread has been insane. 

I ordered on the 21st in the am just FYI emailed them twice and got a response a little bit ago. Size 11

im trying to find a 10.5 for around 300 and no luck,why are all the resellers on ebay from australia
I spoke to Roger in Australia from kickz101 and he told his store received 500 pairs alone. He explained he had nothing but big sizes left from 13-16. But still? Why did they get alot? Oh well mate!

Best news all day, got an email from BD saying my order ships Monday. So hype. That plus my xiii pickup from the Nike restock, I'm taking a break til the grapes. This thread has been insane. 

I ordered on the 21st in the am just FYI emailed them twice and got a response a little bit ago. Size 11
Same thing sent me the email today.

Anybody else order from that Polish site? It's cod I believe, but they use the euro in Europe, but the total they gave me is in PLN.
Any help from those who ordered from them before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom