Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping to get a pair on release. Whats the best crease protector for 1s? Force field or sneaker shields?

Sneaker Shields by a mile...
I remember seeing on here that they had a 30% off deal.  Is that still going on? Oh and are Sneaker Shields suggested for all Js or mostly for 1s?  I don't know much about the crease protectors so thanks.

Hoping to get a pair on release. Whats the best crease protector for 1s? Force field or sneaker shields?

Sneakershield is the best crease protector right now. And they have 30% off right now also. I have about 20 pairs of them, you wont need that many but im a person who hates to switch 1 sneakershield to another shoe, so I have one for the shoes I wear most. And for the discomfort part, you will have to trim it a bit to make them fit better.

Honestly it's a little early to be asking places about these. They have a plethora of other shoes to worry about before these release. Try calling a week before. Most stores should have their shipment by then.
Exactly wait a week before the release before calling up your local HOH

That approval process did nothing for me. Made it so I wondered if I could post here yet, realized I couldn't, went about my day

Yeah, i just think it helped with the all the one hit wonders that come in just for one stupid question or to try to sell some shoes.
I guess NT has changed.

Last edited:
This thread has turned into a joke.

Pitiful.

JB threads aren't the same any more.

:smh:

#FunnySeeingYouHere

This JB Forum been a joke...idk why I still come in here...

900 Kudos with no valuable info being dropped...oh how we have changed NT. And who's crack do I have to lick to get the right join date?

*goes back to NTwitter*

This thread looks like the Jordan xi bred thread, and the bred iv thread LOL. Nubs asking nub question saying they've been lurking since 2001 or that the switch messed up posts and join dates LOL. Your dumbass questions are a dead giveaway. this is why I don't buy Jordan's like I used to. Having a pair on IMO is almost like a badge of loser honor now and it's sad.
Sooooooo you're not gonna cop? 

This thread has turned into a joke.

Pitiful.

JB threads aren't the same any more.

mean.gif
Boy, you been here since 2012. How you gonna say things aren't the same anymore.

:rofl:

If you were here since 2004, THEN you would see the difference. And don't watch my join date.

^ When I first got wind of the site, late 2011, finally joined in January 2012, although not perfect, it was still better than now.

I can't speak of how things were years and years ago, but in late 2011/early 2012, the site was different.

Looked different, felt different, users were different.

Nowadays, people make me miss how NT used to be.

^ When I first got wind of the site, late 2011, finally joined in January 2012, although not perfect, it was still better than now.

I can't speak of how things were years and years ago, but in late 2011/early 2012, the site was different.

Looked different, felt different, users were different.

Nowadays, people make me miss how NT used to be.

Way better when I was a newbie in 2005. I remember when the Screech scandal invaded the JB forum. You had the older and forgotten veteran NTers coming back to the JB forum and the General forum NTers that avoid the JB forum come through as well.

Last edited:
I tweeted at eastbay this morning and now they're saying that these will be a limited release. So is it a GR or Limited release? Because they stated it was a GR yesterday.

I tweeted at eastbay this morning and now they're saying that these will be a limited release. So is it a GR or Limited release? Because they stated it was a GR yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom