Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL I SEE IS 2012 & 2013 JOIN DATES.

CATS TALKING BOUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COMMUNITY.

FAMBS DONT ASK TO BORROW A CUP OF SUGAR WHEN YOU HAVENT EVEN CUT YOUR LAWN.

Ain't nobody throwing a tantrum. And the sarcasm wasn't directed at Rafool. My whole point was that the landscape of this board has changed in the 10 years I've been here. With the advent of twitter and the quick sellouts, no one looks out for each other like they used to. And you're right, I don't have to be here. I was merely asking for help. I've done my legwork and I've come up short. Hence, why I came here and asked, being that this board used to be helpful to those who were unable to find info anywhere else. But clearly, JB forum is full of self-righteous, immature "heads". Thanks to those who just posted the info here, mainly captainsneakerhead.

Contradictory, ironic and amusing.

You came up here asking for help, post filled with lame sarcasm, laying guilt trips, giving lectures and throwing a tantrum because you didn't get the response you wanted.

The people who want something for nothing, are always the rudest ones.

Watch out for that door.

"HOH ONLY" MEANS ONLY FOOTLOCKERS WITH A "HOH" WILL HAVE THESE IN STOCK! IT DOES NOT MEAN "HOH" IS THE ONLY STORE THAT WILL BE SELLING THESE!

EASTBAY REP ALREADY STATED THEY WILL BE RELEASING ONLINE 2/16 8AM.

NDC HAS NO INFO ON THIS RELEASE, AS OF NOW IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THEY WILL BE CARRYING THEM, SAME SITUATION WITH THE KNICKS COLORWAY.

FINISHLINE HAS YET TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, WE CAN ASSUME IF THEY HAD THE KNICKS, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE ROYALS.

MOMS&POPS/BOUTIQUES IN MOST AREAS THAT CARRIED THE KNICKS WILL HAVE THE ROYALS.

EVERY QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED THROUGHOUT THE THREAD, EVEN JM BROKE IT DOWN FOR US.

MOST STORES WILL NOT HAVE ACTUAL INFORMATION UNTIL THIS WEEKEND, SO LET'S JUST BE PATIENT AND STOP ASKING THE SAME DAMN QUESTIONS.

*Patiently waits for next person to ask a question that is answered here right beneath this post* *Cues popcorn gif*

LOL captain, looks like we were typing up the same post at the same time.

LOL forreal bro .. JM & Eastbay Reps gave us the most accurate info as possible and we still got dudes jumping in "HOH ONLY?" "NO NDC??" "WILL EASTBAY BE GETTING THESE?" "GR? NOT LIMITED?" etc .. I know these pages turn quick but damn at least skim thru the thread for a few minutes and all your questions will be answered.

LOL captain, looks like we were typing up the same post at the same time.

LOL forreal bro .. JM & Eastbay Reps gave us the most accurate info as possible and we still got dudes jumping in "HOH ONLY?" "NO NDC??" "WILL EASTBAY BE GETTING THESE?" "GR? NOT LIMITED?" etc .. I know these pages turn quick but damn at least skim thru the thread for a few minutes and all your questions will be answered.

FOR REAL.

BUT QUICK QUESTION DOE,

ARE THESE RELEASING AT HOUSE OF HOOPS LOCATIONS

:tongue:
8)
:x
:nerd:

I wish NT would just make this community private too. For every dude with a few posts begging for local release info, there's a bunch more lurkers doing the same thing.

And people who knock on someones door demanding sugar and accusing people of being stingy shouldn't be shocked when it gets closed in their face.

REPPED.

THIS.

Woah dog you straight stole my Avy. Not cool.

I thought my account had been hacked for a second.

:smh: not cool man

And people who knock on someones door demanding sugar and accusing people of being stingy shouldn't be shocked when it gets closed in their face.

REPPED.

THIS.

Woah dog you straight stole my Avy. Not cool.

I thought my account had been hacked for a second.

:smh: not cool man

THANK YOU.

YOUR AVY WAS TOO DOPE NOT TOO STEAL.

IF IT MAKES U FEEL BETTER, YOU POST FUNNY STUFF TOO.

INSERT KOBE YOUREWELCOME.GIF

part of the reason for this forum is for people to ask questions.. yeah some questions are ridiculous but all u have to do is ignore them. anyways all my local spots still don't know if their getting them hopefully they find out soon or it's online or bust for me .. even tho a few Nt'ers said they would help me if they can.. id much rather just get them locally tho 

Just called finishline, footlocker, dtlr, and sport zone.

NONE OF THEM EVEN KNOW IF THEY ARE GETTING THEM!

Before they were aw hell yeah, now they are "unsure, and waiting for a shipment"

If I have to go online as an only hope I'm going to cry :frown: :lol:

Before they were aw hell yeah, now they are "unsure, and waiting for a shipment"

Charles did u call the ones around DC?

Charles did u call the ones around DC?

Na DMC is an hour and a 1/2 drive. And ain't nobody got time for dat. Seriously I'd have to wake up at 6, drive to do for a struggle of a cop. Because do is all on the sneaker steez. Finishline and dtlr said that shipments are possible. I'd know in a few days.

Just last page people were wondering.

Maybe if you could stop post whoring people wouldn't be asking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom