Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised official pics haven't surfaced yet!

I'm surprised as well wtf, and no early release sites have gotten them either and they already have grape 5s....these will be tough as hell to get...but I guarantee they will be sitting in Europe

That tongue looks kind of sus, but overall these are crack! These are the only J's I'm looking forward to this year

Give us banned 1 quality pls JB
tumblr_lmpkeciHcG1qfsfo1.jpg

marking these up 40 bucks lol.. iaintevenmad... im still coping 2x of these bad boys.

and this is coming from a "retired" collector thats been selling most of my "heat" because i realized grown folks look childish rocking basketball sneakers.

marking these up 40 bucks lol.. iaintevenmad... im still coping 2x of these bad boys.
and this is coming from a "retired" collector thats been selling most of my "heat" because i realized grown folks look childish rocking basketball sneakers.
Why does this matter if it is something you like to do?

and this is coming from a "retired" collector thats been selling most of my "heat" because[COLOR=#red] i realized grown folks look childish rocking basketball sneakers[/COLOR].

You don't sound too grown to me. Grown folks shouldn't live their life according to what other people think.

SOUNDS LIKE HE'S BEING SELF DEPRICATING AND THROWING A SLIGHT JAB AT HIMSELF.

DAMB YALL KIDS TAKE EVERYTHING SO LITERALLY

Last edited:
You don't sound too grown to me. Grown folks shouldn't live their life according to what other people think.

dont take it so personal, im entitled to my own opinion.

SOUNDS LIKE HE'S BEING SELF DEPRICATING AND THROWING A SLIGHT JAB AT HIMSELF.
DAMB YALL KIDS TAKE EVERYTHING SO LITERALLY

i see what you did there 8)

... back to the subject, these kicks are so clean. i cant wait to beat them up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom