Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My body is as ready as ever. I have a pocket in my wallet with $150 in it for these. Every time I go to buy something I see it and remember. Can't wait! My pair is practically guarenteed. Hope everyone gets their pair

I copped 2 pair of the knicks and chicagos...2pairs of these as well...and blacktoes...and shadows...I CAN NOT WAIT TO ROCK THESE WITH MY 1985 ROYAL FLIGHT SWEATS

1985 BRED SWEATS AND CHICAGOS

View media item 208865

Seems like everybody passed up on the Chicagos and Knicks to get royals

I told those who pm'ed me they should order before we shut the 1st preorder wave off ....... we are able to get a few more but we have to pay a lil more to do that

Sorry if that changes your decision to shop with us on this release

Last edited:
Besides jfd and osneaker can someone please pm me another preorder site for these? Greatly appreciated thank you.

Hope these aren't too hyped up. It's been 12 years since release... Only thing I really have my eyes on, I already have '04 Breds.

Last edited:
Hope these aren't too hyped up. It's been 12 years since release... Only thing I really have my eyes on, I already have '04 Breds.

They will...I've wanted these since they released 12 years ago (High school student then, no job plus parents didn't want to spend a lot of money on shoes since my foot was still growing). This is grail status for me too so I'm tryna double up. Plus they will have 'Nike Air" on them, so.......

I was thinking the same thing until the Olive 9s released last year and everybody came out for those.

I expect the same thing to happen with these, if not worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom