Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time we see a pic of what appears to bee the actual retail version . I was starting to think these might have been pushed back

Last edited:
oh dear lawd View media item 221447

sucks that were gonna see all the dudes who joined yesterday start saying these are their grails :smh::smh:

Yea that term gets thrown around too loosely. These joints are looking very nice. Judging from the pics I'm assuming it'll be similar quality as the knicks 1, which are pretty decent. February is going to be a broke and busy month :smh:

Every time I look at these though, I think of how I missed out on the Blanned 1's 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Only thing that's going to disappoint me about these is the heel padding and how thin it going to be.

Royals always had leather swooshes...that's why people were mad at the 2001s...my gawd some of the ish I read in here now.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want anything other than a leather swoosh? Those kind of variants are just a fail to me.

Those creased up already? :lol:

On another note, I wonder how many Ye Stan's gonna cop a pair of leather pants.

1's always crease, might have to go with a 11.5 instead of 11 and throw some force fields in there if they gonna be creasing up like that after 2 wears :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom