Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy just started working for JB a couple months back, he stopped by yesterday rockin the Royals of course :smh:

Quality is similar too the Knicks, the leather is softer compared to the Chicago 1's.

He says he's been wearing them for 2 weeks straight, minimal creasing which is a great IMO.

There we're only 25,000 pairs of the Knicks made, he said the numbers for the Royals should be about the same or little bit more.

I'll get more details closer to the release, if you put in work you shouldn't have a problem picking these up. :pimp:

^^^

Imagine how my body felt when I opened the door and looked at his feet .. it was a combination of hate, salt, thirst, and "happy to see you bro" all in one :smh: :lol:

^^^

Imagine how my body felt when I opened the door and looked at his feet .. it was a combination of hate, salt, thirst, and "happy to see you bro" all in one :smh: :lol:

Hahaha yeah though compared to most your way closer to the source. Get the boy to do you a solid.

Last edited:
Cant wait to read the comments from anyone goin in online with the idea these will be a consolation prize whatever thier number one purchase is, only to find add to cart is a fail. First responders to the royals will snag these out from under thier noses. Regardless of quality, people went after the knicks and left the chicagos. Later u see those same post they wish they now had those. i see chicagos still averaging 40 + over retail on ebay. I see knicks ending at the same price as chicagos knowing the retail was much higher. Maybe the bulls cw makes the difference but just some food for thought. If u want em, put em in your sights.

^^^

Hahaha yeah though compared to most your way closer to the source. Get the boy to do you a solid.

Yeah man I'm on his heels like some Red Bottoms :lol: .. I'll get some more info once we get closer to RD. I don't want to be a beast like the rest of my homies with the NA WC 3 questions :smh:

Numbers same as Knicks... its gonna be impossible to get em so:smh:

Not really. The Knicks were and still are obtainable if you put the work in. I still see people say they're sitting in some areas.

And based off your avy you don't seem like you have much troble coppin 1's :lol:

Last edited:
Not really. The Knicks were and still are obtainable if you put the work in. I still see people say they're sitting in some areas.

And based off your avy you don't seem like you have much troble coppin 1's :lol:
I dont think that is his pics. A lot of people passed on the Knicks because it is a colorway they couldnt pull off, these wont be the same

I dont think that is his pics. A lot of people passed on the Knicks because it is a colorway they couldnt pull off, these wont be the same

I was being sarcastic about the avy fam but thanks for stating the obvious that those aren't his pics. >D

People didn't cop the Knicks because they couldn't pull off blue & orange? I thought it was because there we're more Chicago Bulls fans than New York Knicks fans around the country :lol:.

And based off your avy you don't seem like you have much troble coppin 1's
laugh.gif
The same production as Knicks..

With higher demand..

Equates to a difficult cop imo..
I hope I'm wrong though.. 

I think if you really want these, you will be able to get them. JB is forcing rockers and resellers to make some real decisions. From Fire V's to all the ASG releases, pockets will be tested this February.

The " Eww these look like dunks" comment might be indicative of the young boy/ hypebeast climate as well

The same production as Knicks..
With higher demand..
Equates to a difficult cop imo..

I hope I'm wrong though.. 

I agree with you about higher demand, I never said it was going to be simple as wake up at noon and cop from your local mall with ease.

If you put in work then you shouldn't have a problem getting them for retail. Some people were made it seem like these were gonna be more limited than the Cork Lebron X.

I was being sarcastic about the avy fam but thanks for stating the obvious that those aren't his pics. >D

People didn't cop the Knicks because they couldn't pull off blue & orange? I thought it was because there we're more Chicago Bulls fans than New York Knicks fans around the country :lol:.
But the Chicago Bears is one of the most loved football teams. There are a lot of OKC fans as of recently. Cant remember who else uses those colors. For me the shade of blue wasnt a shade I liked. Still havent seen them irl. That could make me change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom