Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy
mean.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-JO...52?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item4ac1394914
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

Tbh the pairs on ebay right now look really meh and dull, I don't know if it's because they're early release pairs or not. But the GS version on ebay are straight piffery, the blue pops like the 01's

Can't believe these ebay prices already. 320.00? I actually considered it for a minute too lol. I need to double up and I dont wanna have to pay that much.

dang you fellas are right, that blue really does look dull. 2001s look so deep and nice compared to these...why does JB always have to screw things up 
mean.gif

Can't believe these ebay prices already. 320.00? I actually considered it for a minute too lol. I need to double up and I dont wanna have to pay that much.
resell damn sure isnt gonna be 2.5x retail for some 1s. :lol:.

just like we stated earlier in this thread ebay dudes are getting WAY too greedy. everytime MN posts a "get em early" type link its always 300+. bet its dude himself

Last edited:
resell damn sure isnt gonna be 2.5x retail for some 1s.
laugh.gif

just like we stated earlier in this thread ebay dudes are getting WAY too greedy. everytime MN posts a "get em early" type link its always 300+. bet its dude himself

Sold my eariler copped I's on eBay earlier this week. Makin' room for a pair of these 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
If i dont get these with ease then Im quittin the jordan game (only Js i actually want left are these and grape 5s) , way to ridiculous nowadays to get a pair of shoes....going back to SBs and nike

If i dont get these with ease then Im quittin the jordan game (only Js i actually want left are these and grape 5s) , way to ridiculous nowadays to get a pair of shoes....going back to SBs and nike
SB's are what started it for me officially. Got hooked 
smile.gif

dang you fellas are right, that blue really does look dull. 2001s look so deep and nice compared to these...why does JB always have to screw things up 
mean.gif
Screws it up? I really like these. Prolly even more i have to see em first

I have been trying to go back to SBs. But they are really slacking in terms of creativity compared to pre '07. They stepped their game up in the later half of last year but now it's back to them being meh again.

I have been trying to go back to SBs. But they are really slacking in terms of creativity compared to pre '07. They stepped their game up in the later half of last year but now it's back to them being meh again.
I know what you mean. The recent CW's haven't been overly impressive or even 2nd glance worthy.

The black box days 
nthat.gif

My Hawaii's are still pretty fresh. 

Screws it up? I really like these. Prolly even more i have to see em first
Favorite pair of shoes in my collection are my skunks, love them to death and would take them over any jordan. You guys are right SBs have been slacking big time but im hoping 2013 is a comeback year for them *crossing fingers*

this might be wishful thinking but im hoping all the all star shoes dropping the day before kill some of the demand for these so it will be an easy pick up for me

Man it may just be me but the quality looks kinda iffy. I mean its not really possible to tell quality form looking at pics but im fearing that they will feel stiff uncomfortable since the leather looks hard. Anyone with knicks or chicago 1s can give input on the comfort after wearing them for couple hours?

Anyone done a comparison video between these and 01's? More to point out the color aspect?

There has only been two retros of the Air Jordan 1 High White/Red-Black. 1994 and 2013. Alphas, KO's, patent leathers, etc... don't count in my mind.

Tell em!! I'm noticing alot of these so called sneakerheads really don't know the history.

Soooooo. These wont be sold for $300 plus when people strike out ,huh?  Can't wait to see this thread on the 16th. Will b interesting........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom