Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorite pair of shoes in my collection are my skunks, love them to death and would take them over any jordan. You guys are right SBs have been slacking big time but im hoping 2013 is a comeback year for them *crossing fingers*

Don't get me wrong I love SBs but damn..... I look at some colorways thinking "Are you guys even trying anymore?" They have made some of my favorite colorways. The skunks are something I wish I had. I couldve grabbed the Chongs but I wasnt feelin em, that is why I am looking forward to what they have in store for 420 so bad this year.

I wish I was fully grown back in those days because they have so many of my favorites but even the ones I managed to cop have been outgrown and beat to the ground (23 and had a growth spurt at 19)
I know what you mean. The recent CW's haven't been overly impressive or even 2nd glance worthy.
The black box days :nthat:

My Hawaii's are still pretty fresh. 
Yah I am actually thinking about just repurchasing the old colorways that I like. If SBs remain lackluster by may, i might just do that.

Last edited:
Man it may just be me but the quality looks kinda iffy. I mean its not really possible to tell quality form looking at pics but im fearing that they will feel stiff uncomfortable since the leather looks hard. Anyone with knicks or chicago 1s can give input on the comfort after wearing them for couple hours?
I wore my Chicagos all day just last week. I was walking around campus to classes and all. No complaints at all.

My Chicagos comfort wise are terrible couldn't wait to get em off after about 3hrs...Possibly just how I'm wearing them though I'll figure something out.

Man it may just be me but the quality looks kinda iffy. I mean its not really possible to tell quality form looking at pics but im fearing that they will feel stiff uncomfortable since the leather looks hard. Anyone with knicks or chicago 1s can give input on the comfort after wearing them for couple hours?
Knicks are soft as warm butter. They won't be stiff dnt p worry

I think these are going to be like stepping on nails. Stay away for your own good. Dont buy please. :stoneface:

Anyone willing to help a fellow member stationed in Germany? Could really use some help with this release

wow (haven't been following this thread) those pics show no sign of a jumpman at all, not even on the bottom of the box

impressive

need these bad! hope i dont strike out. gonna be my last cop of the year. cant miss out. 2 pairs hopefully. and i doubt these will be $300+ resell but you never know...

dammit why is my post count still so low! did that damn survey like 4 months ago

Last edited:
You help me out and I will no longer keep your avy hostage.

I will wait for you.

You have 12 hours to respond
either one of you help me out and i wont make Mike pop another molly aka make your avy mine also lol...
but seriously though, where is this footlocker you speak of? PM me I won't tell a soul, I don't mind making a trip out VA, I'm like 25mins away from Wilson bridge.. & no worries Sir Charles I won't take your size & I'm also not a reseller, I'm just another sneakerhead trying to get his fix haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom