Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDC release calendar doesn't mention anything about not being available on NDC. So maybe they are actually going to be online...

Last edited:
I'm in Augusta, GA for the next few weeks.. Really hoping some spots are getting these. Going tomorrow to check.

These are a must for me! Cop by any means!!
That is my hometown. The hype is real out there. Jordans are very hard to cop. It doesn't matter what releases.

Your only options are the Augusta Mall and if Hibbets Sports gets them in Evans, GA.

Last edited:
Got a connect. I'm chillin

tumblr_mfj3f3z2Yj1rky2n1o1_250.gif

Last edited:
there really is a lot of hype, getting these is gonna require a serious game plan, unfortunately, with this blizzard in nyc, going out to camp would be the dumbest idea right now, haha

Last edited:
Really feeling these. 2 pairs are a must because I can see myself wearing these every day real talk.  Will hopefully get these in a couple days from my spot in the Chi, then hopefullly I can get a pair at retail from NikeChicago.

I'm in Augusta, GA for the next few weeks.. Really hoping some spots are getting these. Going tomorrow to check.

These are a must for me! Cop by any means!!
That is my hometown. The hype is real out there. Jordans are very hard to cop. It doesn't matter what releases.
Your only options are the Augusta Mall and if Hibbets Sports gets them in Evans, GA.

Hibbett, as a company, isn't getting the Royal 1

Thank god I have two people looking out for me in this thread. Now I am sure I can double cop between the three of us. These are one of my grails
Exactly. Y'all Just givin then resellers fuel to tax u on w/e.
Doesnt matter, that is not how resale prices are determined. Anything on this earth will sell where price crosses demand in an S&D chart. That is the equilibrium price, nothing we can do about it but hope the Jordan fad stops

Last edited:
Thank god I have two people looking out for me in this thread. Now I am sure I can double cop between the three of us. These are one of my grails
Doesnt matter, that is not how resale prices are determined. Anything on this earth will sell where price crosses demand in an S&D chart. That is the equilibrium price, nothing we can do about it but hope the Jordan fad stops

you must have just started your econ classes...
resell is determined after a shoe drops.
sometimes it is more than presale, sometimes less.
sure, you can make an educated guess, but we will not know for sure until after 2/16..

That's very disappointing to hear.. I was expecting the complete opposite. :rolleyes

you must have just started your econ classes...
resell is determined after a shoe drops.
sometimes it is more than presale, sometimes less.
sure, you can make an educated guess, but we will not know for sure until after 2/16..
They were intro classes i took a couple years back. I can ask my dad if it goes into more detail than that since he got his masters in econ and worked for the UN at one point.

Still though. I havent found this to be very difficult so far if i get the right amount of production numbers. This release though is hard to predict demand.

Surprised that these actually sold out online...makes me even more reluctant to try my luck. I really hope I find somewhere I can cop in-store.

^ same thing i was thinking.. but it's not looking to good my way for in store.. o well it's not like it will be my first time trying to copp online .. but id rather not

^ I went to Lakers/Bobcats game last night and it seemed like 90% of fans were wearing Jordan's/foamposites with khaki's. I guess I've been living in a bubble

Dang those ugly 13s sold out? Wtf! Dang the royal for sure will sale out !!! Dang i am hAppy i did Pre-order now the 200 shipped i paid for them does not sound so bad!

^ I went to Lakers/Bobcats game last night and it seemed like 90% of fans were wearing Jordan's/foamposites with khaki's. I guess I've been living in a bubble

I usually only wear khaki colored pants with white based Jordans.. so the blue on my jeans doesn't bleed onto them.

Those mens look awesome! Dont know why some have a problem with the color. i dont remember the old royals "popping" much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom