Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this thread is a joke. I'm not asking for help. I've done all my work, and know where I will have the best chance to get a pair. I've gotten every pair I've wanted for the past 10 years, so I'm not new at this at all. I'm just saying that the way you guys come off is very rude and discourages new people from joining the shoe community. That's all, I'm done with this thread.

Oh, and by the way, I find it quite ironic that so many of you are angry about this new generation of those who "don't put in their work," or who "just want to be spoon fed." But I know a lot of you had no problem voting for Obama who gives people with that same attitude your money (that is if you even pay taxes, unlike 50% of this country), and only reinforces this mentality. So come on guys, lets share the wealth. Help some brothers out.

Last edited:
Just called Westfield mall here in SF, and none are getting them. 
mean.gif
 Got my two other spots located though, plus I will try to RSVP

Yeah man you must of been the type of student that cheated off others and expect other people to do your footwork for you..Do your own damn homework like everyone else does and you might get a pair..The people at my mall know me by name cause I'm always checking the spots out..And I suggest you do the same instead of sitting on a computer with your thumb up your butt

Lol this thread is a joke. I'm not asking for help. I've done all my work, and know where I will have the best chance to get a pair. I've gotten every pair I've wanted for the past 10 years, so I'm not new at this at all. I'm just saying that the way you guys come off is very rude and discourages new people from joining the shoe community. That's all, I'm done with this thread.

Oh, and by the way, I find it quite ironic that so many of you are angry about this new generation of those who "don't put in their work," or who "just want to be spoon fed." But I know a lot of you had no problem voting for Obama who gives people with that same attitude your money (that is if you even pay taxes, unlike 50% of this country), and only reinforces this mentality. So come on guys, lets share the wealth. Help some brothers out.

had a whole paragraph in response but screw it...
900x900px-LL-433a5219_nah_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

all i'll say is, it's a dog eat dog world out there bro...

Good man cheers to you, but me personally I just joined here within the month and I have found out that this community/message board has been more helpful than any other message board or website out there..And as being "discouraging" I call bs I know that if I had a question the members on here would be more than glad to help me out..

Nobody knows. It's just speculation at this point. Cats have been saying places they checked in at have only gotten a few pairs.
Thanks..... Also called a couple other spots after I posted and they have them too.... Just don't seem that limited to me..

dudes are not trying to be discouraging many are more than willing to help or give info, you gotta see where there coming from tho, yes this is a community where info is shared and all, but there are ways to do it at times.

Here is how I do my homework, I typed up and printed pics of the shoes I want this year along with the "name" "price" and "release date" and I write self notes as to what is the status of the release date is..like for example I wrote for the royals if it was 1 per customer and right now its questionable but if its like any other retro release its going to be 1 per customer..And I just write it down to help me out when it comes time for release date..

Take notes: ethan23

Its hard to gauge the hype for these in Austin when half of the retailers aren't even getting them. Its great to see these retroed properly (aesthetically) but I have to say these pics definitely show that leather quality to be like the Bulls release.... I sold mine. Leather was too stiff for my liking on I's.

man who you telling, jordan releases are hit and miss down here. Guaranteed multiple pairs will be on craigslist before 12 though. I'm still going to try my luck at Barton creek and hope that the all star weekend up the road will take away some resellers.

View media item 260010
Here is how I do my homework, I typed up and printed pics of the shoes I want this year along with the "name" "price" and "release date" and I write self notes as to what is the status of the release date is..like for example I wrote for the royals if it was 1 per customer and right now its questionable but if its like any other retro release its going to be 1 per customer..And I just write it down to help me out when it comes time for release date..

Nice idea... I just use twitter and niketalk :smokin

View media item 260010

Now this is when people take shoes too seriously. This "do your homework" **** is stupid.

View media item 260010

Wow, not that serious. Too much time on your hands I guess.

View media item 260010

Now this is when people take shoes too seriously. This "do your homework" **** is stupid.
View media item 260079it literally looks like he's doing homework. lol
i would fall over and laugh for an hour if he's writing notes like "must cop" "copped x 2" "straight fire"

Last edited:
i just hope they arent uncomfortable lol , chicago 1's kill me feet , literally unwearable . 

How do you figure? All the typing you do on a message board you could be on top of your game..Its actually called organization, while your sittin empty handed cryin you missed out on a pair..don't worry cause I'll have mine..believe that..

View media item 260010

Lol why the hell would I do that? Sorry I have a life outside of shoes. That's a waste of time. But cute little project man, did mommy put it on the refrigerator? I just find out when the shoes come out, and make a mental note. It's not that freaking hard to remember a few dates a year. Lol. Then about a week or two ahead of time you start talking to your spots to get specific release details. Again, where have I not "done my homework." I'm just asking people not to come off as such pricks to people who want to get into the hobby we all love.

How do you figure? All the typing you do on a message board you could be on top of your game..Its actually called organization, while your sittin empty handed cryin you missed out on a pair..don't worry cause I'll have mine..believe that..

Some of us dont need to print pictures up. I store all my info in my brain. Pretty basic. Its a crazy concept that some people use. Call us crazy.

Haha damn guys I didn't think you would be so how could I say "harsh" on me..first you guys ***** about people not doing there homework and then you actually cry about when someone actually does their homework..ahh **** it you guys can never be satisfied..and for your info I was bored at work sitting behind a computer and figured I'd type this up..So it turn I got paid to do this..

This just in. They will be dropping the royal 1s, and the bred 1s as a pack exclusive to niketown ny and chicago.

View media item 260010

View media item 260079it literally looks like he's doing homework. lol
i would fall over and laugh for an hour if he's writing notes like "must cop" "copped x 2" "straight fire"

View media item 260099

Organization? I hear of a release, wait for release date, and attempt to buy. I haven't failed yet.

On top of your game? What game? Lol people must forget that these are only shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom