Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with HOH 34th info on raffle tickets please pm me or post the info, they aren't answern their phones today
They gave out tickets for the All Star Pack today, and They're "restocking" the Bred 11s tomorrow, so im guessing the tickets could be Thursday or Friday?.

Nike.com ‏@nikestore

@xblaze23 We will have the Jordan 1 Retro (Blk/Royal) in GS sizes on 2/16 at 8a EST on http://Nike.com . Limit 1 for $85

So basically if those websites charging a fee to secure your RSVP ...that means ppl who try to RSVP on their own personal Twitter wont get it? Thats bs if thats how it works
No those websites have nothing to do with the Niketowns or Nike at all.  Just dudes that made a program.  There are still plenty of people that get through without a program, but you have got to be extremely fast at this and well practiced.  Unfortunately for this specific shoe, the majority of Niketowns are only getting 1-3 FSR's, so that does not leave many pairs.  Throw on top of that the fact that (and this was verified and told to me by a participating manager at the actual Niketown when I was there) the managers doing the RSVP do tell their friends or specific people the unique tag and the time the tweet will go, your chances are slim.

For RSVP on other GR shoes, when the "snipers" are doing their thing and the managers are doing theirs, you still have a perfectly normal chance at getting through if you know what you're doing.

Every DTLR store near me has their phone off the hook lol, all just busy signal. It's going to get really rough this weekend

Last edited:
Someone with HOH 34th info on raffle tickets please pm me or post the info, they aren't answern their phones today
Don't you hate that ****? Blows my mind a store put there phone off the hook for a day. Really chaps my ***....lemme tell you. 

Last edited:
Nike.com ‏@nikestore

@xblaze23 We will have the Jordan 1 Retro (Blk/Royal) in GS sizes on 2/16 at 8a EST on http://Nike.com . Limit 1 for $85
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
trollin at its finest

Welp we shall see what happens, i did two different systems lets see who gets through. 

Best of luck to you. My little bro wants these bad and I want to help him. He doesn't have a car and I wont be here this weekend to give him a lift so hes catching a ride with one of his friends to PG HOH. Sadly I think his chances are slim...

im not trying to troll or cause hype but these black/royal 1's are very limited. went to get a guaranteed ticket this morning at house of hoops and i was 5th in the line and by time it got to me i got the last sz.11 and there was still 10 dudes behind me and 10.5-13 was dry already. seems like spots only getting 2 size runs. do your homework people because these won't be a easy copp! these are not even close to a general release. 

Just called around to local stores and nobody is getting these.

I guess its online only for me. :\

im not trying to troll or cause hype but these black/royal 1's are very limited. went to get a guaranteed ticket this morning at house of hoops and i was 5th in the line and by time it got to me i got the last sz.11 and there was still 10 dudes behind me and 10.5-13 was dry already. seems like spots only getting 2 size runs. do your homework people because these won't be a easy copp! these are not even close to a general release. 

Sad state of affairs. JB has us locked in cages. The quality isn't anywhere near banned 1s and they might actual be around that price for resell. Game is just sad nowadays, have to do rsvps and go the extra mile to get a pair of shoes now.

Last edited:
this is directed towards srt8ali  if you're not trying to hype why do you post here and sc i may be wrong but everytime you post i see the same thing on sc lame.

Last edited:

Crazy. Not sure what area you are in but hearing similar info for a DC location, although not for the HOH in this area.... Does anyone know if this is the case for the HOH in PG?

Might have to go to pg hoh but that mall so ratchet all big releases get canceled I'm already feeling defeated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom