Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deserve them to 
frown.gif

Is it true that these are a HOH only release cause thats what my Hoh told me. I hope that aint true and theyre widely available online too cause these are more of a priority to me than any of the all star sneakers. I wanted these for awhile

Is it true that these are a HOH only release cause thats what my Hoh told me. I hope that aint true and theyre widely available online too cause these are more of a priority to me than any of the all star sneakers. I wanted these for awhile
Depends on where you live. I reside in NY. So, HOH is NOT the only spot getting these 1s. I suggest you follow more trusted posters' advice and "do your homework." I hate to sound vague, but that is what it will essentially boil down to for you to be successful. 

The thirst is real, and dudes want to drink -ha. 

I'm hoping to secure one pair for myself and one pair for my wife. HOPING. 

I can't wait for this release. I live in the Pittsburgh area and there is only one store releasing the royal 1s. Gonna be a tough cop in the burgh!

Depends on where you live. I reside in NY. So, HOH is NOT the only spot getting these 1s. I suggest you follow more trusted posters' advice and "do your homework." I hate to sound vague, but that is what it will essentially boil down to for you to be successful. 

The thirst is real, and dudes want to drink -ha. 

I'm hoping to secure one pair for myself and one pair for my wife. HOPING. 

Live in NJ n aint got time to do "homework" lol
I work directly in the middle of the day and I dont got no connects lol. I know I'll be able to find a pair if I miss out, my only problem is for how much lol
I should be able to cop a pair as I keep hearing everyone is after those ugly *** Barkley Posites thinking they gonna have a Galaxy foam type of resell value or something smh

Found a local spot in my city of Toronto that's getting them

Says they are going to be very limited tho

I can't wait for this release. I live in the Pittsburgh area and there is only one store releasing the royal 1s. Gonna be a tough cop in the burgh!
Hey whats good man I'm from the burgh myself, I'm tryin my luck online..No stores around where I live are gettin em and the closest house of hoops is in like Michigan!!
mad.gif

Only reason the prices are high on the market is because these haven't released. 225 pre order is ******ed bro. Unless you just have absolutely no way to get these or you can't hold your horses

Only reason the prices are high on the market is because these haven't released. 225 pre order is ******ed bro. Unless you just have absolutely no way to get these or you can't hold your horses

I can't cop online, I'm just that bad. Never have been able to get a pair online,

No stores in my area or surrounding area are getting these.

$225 is actually lower as of now.

Early pairs of the Knicks and chi's were around the same price and have since bumped to $250

Don't give up fam, for all we kno they might shock us and these will be a little more easily obtainable , crossing fingers that the other releases pull some ppl off these

Attic is doing a raffle on RD, no purchase necessary... i already know all these dudes are gonna show up with aunts and uncles to increase their chances

Don't give up fam, for all we kno they might shock us and these will be a little more easily obtainable , crossing fingers that the other releases pull some ppl off these

Trying on eastbay or JJ on rd, but as soon as I possibly miss out I'm going straight to FC

Srs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom