Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live in NJ n aint got time to do "homework" lol
I work directly in the middle of the day and I dont got no connects lol. I know I'll be able to find a pair if I miss out, my only problem is for how much lol
I should be able to cop a pair as I keep hearing everyone is after those ugly *** Barkley Posites thinking they gonna have a Galaxy foam type of resell value or something smh
I hear you. I have a reg. 9-5 like most on this forum (I hope). But, if you really want these, you got to do some homework. I found out about 7 different spots, and they are all mom and pop shops, by doing the research. 

Resellers in NY/NJ shouldn't be asking for much more than $225. Can't see them asking for more than that. Many will drop the price lower. 

A colleague of mine said her hubby wants the Barkley Posites -not a fan. 

Hey whats good man I'm from the burgh myself, I'm tryin my luck online..No stores around where I live are gettin em and the closest house of hoops is in like Michigan!!
mad.gif
more stores in Michigan getting these than you think besides the HOH..

Trying on eastbay or JJ on rd, but as soon as I possibly miss out I'm going straight to FC

Srs.
Wait it out until they re-stock man. Don't see why these would not re-stock considering every sneaker has re-stocked from last year to even recent releases, gotta be patient!

There's a HOH in Columbus, which is wayy closer to you than Michigan.
Oh yeah forgot about that, but haha by the time I would travel there and my luck they would be sold out..So online always worked for me and the old saying is "if it works don't fix it" so I'm just sticking to the online route..Had a instore connect but that got screwed ever since they started doing raffles..

Man everyone needs to chill. Damn the 88 3s were suppose to be limited online and they took a while to sell out. eastbay and these online retailers may have  more stock than we think.

Also guarantee they will restock. Damn near every shoe restocks these days just take it easy. Dont be a victim of the moment. They are just 1s at the end of the day. Why so serious?

Wait it out until they re-stock man. Don't see why these would not re-stock considering every sneaker has re-stocked from last year to even recent releases, gotta be patient!
Not Tru!!! worst advice ever.  Nobody knows when they'll restock (just look at the concords/black red 11's that just restocked) and most people don't have time to wait around all freaking day, night, 5:00am for sites to post the restock.  It is 100x harder to cop off the restock then during the actual release. 

Also, while I do believe this release will be semi-difficult, it is no where near impossible like some of you are making it seem.  The fact that they are 1's and most resellers will be gravitating towards the all star area 72 hypebeast ish will make these more attainable for the casual sneaker lover.  Now if they released like this online without all the other releases than ya, most people probably SOL.

@thesirfresco The Royal AJ1 Retros are a general release, but we will not have them available online in men's sizes. Please check locally.
— Nike.com (@nikestore) February 13, 2013
We never know...whats weird is that every store that I called in my area today said they dont know yet and wait till tomorrow or thursday when they get shipments in. Watch them all get them. That would be dope. Positivity is the key!

general release, but NDC isn't going to have them and less stores than the Knicks? Yeah sure

NDC lets anyone control their twitter responses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom