Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
been to LA numerous times copped so much from Rif and they show love

RIF is actually opening another store pretty soon, still tbd but hints have dropped that it may be in SF
I'm glad napsize opened up RIF and it's good to hear that they're expanding. They have great customer service and replies to your emails almost within an hour of receiving a request. I picked up a pair of medicom 3's from them and was very pleased with their cs.

I'm glad napsize opened up RIF and it's good to hear that they're expanding. They have great customer service and replies to your emails almost within an hour of receiving a request. I picked up a pair of medicom 3's from them and was very pleased with their cs.
good people helping good people

Why didn't i think of this before.. my sister just recently moved to Connecticut i could have asked her to try and see what the deal was over there and enter some raffles... anybody in here in CT  that knows what's up over there  ?

not lookin good so far.... called a few spots ...most spots are not gettin em ...some are doin raffles and other wont know until tonight ...

Why didn't i think of this before.. my sister just recently moved to Connecticut i could have asked her to try and see what the deal was over there and enter some raffles... anybody in here in CT  that knows what's up over there  ?

not lookin good so far.... called a few spots ...most spots are not gettin em ...some are doin raffles and other wont know until tonight ...
Ok appreciate it .. yeah i just told her to call around just to see what happens 

i cant believe JB limited this release.

i legit wanted four pairs.

smh

if i dont get these i am done.

besides helping my friends get their pairs there is nothing else.

new balances and baller sneaks will get my money if this doesnt work out

any info as to how many tickets get handed out or the crowd size who try and get the tickets would help those who still have yet to get their tickets and hit their spots respectively....just so they can gauge what to expect.

feel bad for most of yall. close to 10 stores in my area will be getting these and hype is minimal. Called most stores up yesterday and said they have barely received any calls regarding them, but granted each store got somewhere inbetween 8-12 pairs..should be easy to get my pairs I need

missed out and slept on HoH chicago raffle that happened on Sunday. Will have to resort to a local shop and online. good luck to everyone gunning for these to rock!

besides the pair i almost copped ds for 400 from a euro nter.

I almost bought a super super beat up trashed pair at a dunk exchange in 2011 for $85..thats how much ive wanted thse lol

The local Shiekhs was handing out raffle tickets yesterday...but only if you bought some shoe cleaner. :smh:

The local Shiekhs was handing out raffle tickets yesterday...but only if you bought some shoe cleaner.
mean.gif
never bought anything from shiekhs, just seems shady to me. dudes are full of it...mind you my opinion stems from years ago when they 1st opened up.

i dont even do malls for anything except a movie date. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom