Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
$140 on eastbay, foot locker isn't even selling them online just at stores for $160. source: twitter

Nice, dropped my name in raffles at HOH in Lakewood, Sheik at the Bev Center. Looks like online or bust as LA is like a warzone for sneakers and rsvp is rigged more than wrestling. THERE ARE DUDES LINED UP AT THE BEV CENTER SINCE MONDAY.

If this is the case, I'm looking for a Montreal screwjob for this release!

There's barely stores selling them. I'm guessing finishline and eastbay will get a nice amount just like the cement 3's

Damn these not dropping on NDC really put a dent in the easy cop process

Havent had to deal with eastbay or any of those other sites in a while but theyre my only shot now

Lmao it's so ugly where I'm at...Hit up spots I know within a 100mi radius...Nobody...Online or bust.

Im still waiting on a raffle to come through and call me, hopefully Ill find out today or tomorrow. And i HOPE they don't call when I'm busy being a parent

Worst comes to worst, Ill have to wake up at 5am for online release. I had decent luck with Eastbay last year 2 outta 3 releases

Perfect streak with these DMs continues..
mean.gif

This release reminds me of the Yeezy 1s

Except for that fact that Finishline and Footlocker stores are gonna have em online

The numbers and exclusitivity are about the same

anyone know how they are handling this release at the HOH at university mall in Tampa? are these fcfs?

There's no way the numbers are the same bro I got two pairs easily from my mom and pop and there a size 12 and 13 noooo way these are made in yeezy numbers.

Got 6 friends all on this nike dc twitter thing and paid for the rsvp twice. If i loose im going to look like a complete idiot for this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom