Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
As each hour passes, Resell prices going up like the meter in the cab.

For you LA cats planning on going to undefeated, forget about it unless you go now, specifically SM. I don't even need two hands to count the pairs they have.

What rsvp were you trying for .. u live in the mill right ???
the royals .. sizze 13 or 14

and yup .. milwaukee.. any help would be appreciated .. didnt win raffle here either only HOH getting em from what i know

i had no problem driving for these
Nah the reason i asked is because .. i thought u had to be from where ever your trying to rsvp from.. like if u won  the chicago rsvp u would have to  be from  illinois  

So far it seems like these are more limited than the knicks aj1. it's gonna a stressful couple days but at least it's almost over.
for those camping out be safe and for those hotheads/robbers/linecutters/shenanigans for these, this is for you...
View media item 267894

As each hour passes, Resell prices going up like the meter in the cab.

For you LA cats planning on going to undefeated, forget about it unless you go now, specifically SM. I don't even need two hands to count the pairs they have.

White boy confirmed 18 pairs. I'm here chilling at the park, ima seriously laugh if they camping now.

well i got the "stealth" reservation..
lady on the phone at NTChi was clueless to the situation.
dude said manager confirmed they were royals a few pages back, i hope so..

Lol LA just dropped Kobe 8s... probably had SoCal rdy to fck **** up 
roll.gif

well i got the "stealth" reservation..
lady on the phone at NTChi was clueless to the situation.
dude said manager confirmed they were royals a few pages back, i hope so..
Can anyone else confirm this about "stealth" being royals?

Last edited:
My local spot only got 11 pairs. 22 pairs in the whole city of Louisville. I have an 11 and a 10 on lock. Looking for a second size 11 on Saturday hopefully!

sneakerrsvp just said they had very limited pairs and not too many people got them. damn

edit: in ny and la

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom