Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this limited pairs per store, I sense that there'll be a restock. Saw a pair already at a local foot locker, nothing special imo. I'm still looking for a good price on the Jordan 1 bulls.

If y'all not sure about the Nike Chicago situation then don't show up, I'm sure there will be plenty of Walk ins ready to grab your unclaimed pairs of Royal/Black 1's. Smh, lol!

Thanks for your insightful contribution. Keep it movin
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 He's been here since '09. Zero reps......and his name is hypebeast21........ Says its all 
roll.gif

But

The closer to RD we get, the less and less available pairs seem to be EXTREMELY clear. Sold my Bulls to make room for these. Want 'em! 
mad.gif

so dude that i saw yesterday sellin 4 pairs on craiglist i know for a fact works at a store i will not name just because of what he said to me in the text and other shoes he's selling (same thing he told me the other night when i entered the raffle)...limited release and he's gonna have 4? i'm bout to tell you him you better make sure they call me tomorrow for that raffle or i report your ***

Last edited:
so dude that i saw yesterday sellin 4 pairs on craiglist i know for a fact works at a store i will not name just because of what he said to me in the text and other shoes he's selling (same thing he told me the other night)...limited release and he's gonna have 4? i'm bout to tell you him you better make sure they call me tomorrow for that raffle or i report your ***

DO it! Pisses me off when I see stuff like that go down. It's already hard as it is these day just trying to buy shoes. There's this one guy on CL posting pretty limited raffle only releases the past several months. He always seems to have 6-10 pairs on raffle only shoes. lol. Seen him have receipts from the local FTA and HOH with 8-10 pairs of MV9's :smh:

DO it! Pisses me off when I see stuff like that go down. It's already hard as it is these day just trying to buy shoes. There's this one guy on CL posting pretty limited raffle only releases the past several months. He always seems to have 6-10 pairs on raffle only shoes. lol. Seen him have receipts from the local FTA and HOH with 8-10 pairs of MV9's
mean.gif
Dude I bought from before on fleabay does the same thing. His receipts show every discount under the sun 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom