Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate them being a classic colorway but they are definitely not worth $152 after tax.  The should have been priced like the Chicago's.  That's just my opinion though.  
tired.gif

this nikela rsvp needs to come quick, got ppl at work looking cause ive never stayed a min over than what im supposed to

3 different store managers have access to the NikeDallas twitter account.  They do the RSVP when they decide, they do let friends know the time and hash tag, and they do select friends out before picking the DM's with the quickest response time (like all NT's, 99% of the time the response needs to be in in under 3 seconds).  They are only getting 18 pairs of these, employees can do the RSVP and still show up and pick up a pair if they win, and of the 18 pairs, 4 were raffled off to employees that entered the employee raffle.  So you have 14 pairs left to twitter RSVP.

This is all info from an employee that says he is a Jordan fanatic.

Yup, pretty much works the same way with Niketown SanFrancisco.......whoooooopps did I get someone in trouble now? :D :nerd:

zzzzzz

ok i have to make a decision:

A. continue to camp and wait for a Twitter hashtag

B. drive to the nearest HOH to enter a raffle. They stop handing out raffle tix at 6pm and its 4:38pm right now

ok i have to make a decision:

A. continue to camp and wait for a Twitter hashtag

B. drive to the nearest HOH to enter a raffle. They stop handing out raffle tix at 6pm and its 4:38pm right now

Raffles have a %99 success rate don't they?

And online, well you better be Jesus :lol:

I'm terrible at those things. I'd get a ticket. Than try and get back and continue camping

boom, nikella went live, sent in my dm...hopefully ill find something out as i get home peace y'all...*fingers crossed

ntsf wants to make it challenging. i bet they will tweet right around when all the couples in the bay area having valentines dinner. have couples arguing because doods paying attention to their phones. they rather get these jordans than some "yambs" i believe NT calls it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom