Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NikeChicago: We apologize for the confusion regarding the Air Jordan 1 Retro #RSVP. The #OGAJ #RSVP was for the 'Black/Royal' OG 1s, not the 'Stealth' 1

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

LMAO...I don't even RSVP and I find this funny.
I did, was in within 10 secs.. I missed out. I'm really not laughing right now though.. pretty pissed off to be honest that the RSVP snipers won this battle. It looks like twitter needs to develop a new API for stores to limit the IP use.

Last edited:
This is what happens when minimum wage earners post things on the Internet as part of their job.
mean.gif
THIS. I can't believe they don't have this automated... what clowns running the show over there
mean.gif

Last edited:
ewww bro... youre better than that

What's funny is outside of NT 99% of the world would wonder how someone could say ew at a shoe that is almost identical to the one Nike decided to only release a few thousand pairs of and that those same people are drooling over.

Last edited:
Amazed there are places doing FCFS considering how limited these are looking to be.
University mall in Tampa is, I'd probably have to camp in my car overnight to get a pair though. They tend to kick people off the property all the time and I'm not about that camping life. Especially for 1's.

hey guys i am new here. I really like this pair...

are these gonna be a general release or are these very limited?

Last edited:
just copped off a reseller. should ship tomorrow.. if i should win a raffle ill have trade bait for one of my remaining 3 pairs. im not a reseller. but this release has been headache enough and the only stores getting em here are the 3 shadiest stores ever..

hey guys i am new here. I really like this pair...
are these gonna be a general release or are these very limited?
Check the jumpman site. MJ is going to be handing these out like Thanksgiving turkeys at a mall near you this month. All part of his birthday celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom