Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now fnl is saying the wont have them 
eek.gif
Good, I'm glad. More pairs from the stores I can actually checkout from.

HOH just ****** me over, told me at 7pm yesterday that they will be doing FCFS, stop by today to gauge the hype and they gave out tickets yesterday -___-

I've had that happen to me before. And then they get annoyed that people are calling non stop. Changing it up will only make it worse because now people will keep calling back to make sure release plans haven't changed.

I hate this release. Makes me want to retire.

you and me both man..these are my last grails and my true holy grail.. after this i might just get the 13s next month and say f it with the other 2 on my retirement list...(but probably wont)

Just to let y'all know the style and color code doesn't even show an existing product in the FNL system. I highly doubt we get them online. The WC 3 88's showed up in the system 2 weeks prior to release.

Last edited:
I've had that happen to me before. And then they get annoyed that people are calling non stop. Changing it up will only make it worse because now people will keep calling back to make sure release plans haven't changed.
any spots in Chicago still giving tickets out?

this might be the dumbest release in the last couple of years. SMH

Truth. Let's recap here:

1. Nike is not selling men's sizes on their website (but is selling GS sizes)
2. Nike had 400 or less men's pairs in only 10/12 retail stores available for RSVP.
3. Footlocker Inc. (Eastbay/HOH/Foot Action) is the only major retailer carrying these. Small shops are getting 6-8 pairs each.
4. Resale prices are already going for $250-$300 for an Air Jordan 1 with mediocre quality.

Anyone want to defend any of this BS? This release is ridiculous and I'll feel that way tomorrow still even if I end up with a pair.

Last edited:
Truth. Let's recap here:

1. Nike is not selling men's sizes on their website (but is selling GS sizes)
2. Nike had 400 or less men's pairs in only 10/12 retail stores available for RSVP.
3. Footlocker Inc. (Eastbay/HOH/Foot Action) is the only major retailer carrying these. Small shops are getting 6-8 pairs each.
4. Resale prices are already going for $250-$300 for an Air Jordan 1 with mediocre quality.

Anyone want to defend any of this BS? This release is ridiculous and I'll feel that way tomorrow still even if I end up with a pair.
+1

it's getting annoying at this point. i walked into my jj a few days ago and they said fcfs, called them back today and they said they're not getting them. 
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom