Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it will, since it will take away precious milliseconds from other sites that will actually carry them. FNL for the FAIL!
Good luck adding to cart on foot locker its going to give you the message that all pairs are reserved in other peoples cart
mean.gif

Yes it will, since it will take away precious milliseconds from other sites that will actually carry them. FNL for the FAIL!
Yeah I'm just dealing with the two websites that are getting them, and the one online store at midnight tonite..So I have a three chances to get these

With all this uncertainty about this release I think im just going to say f it and move on. But it seems like Nike/jb didn't get all the shoes made on time.

Good luck adding to cart on foot locker its going to give you the message that all pairs are reserved in other peoples cart
mean.gif
Does everyone get that msg or is it just me, I always get that message not one time could I do a complete order checkout and be done within minutes

I get that message all the time telling me to keep trying. I'd rather them just go back to telling me their soldout so i can stop trying.

To be honest I want to be done, but something keeps pulling me back. Need to stay off NT for sure.

Last edited:
With all this uncertainty about this release I think im just going to say f it and move on. But it seems like Nike/jb didn't get all the shoes made on time.
this is the ugly truth. I blame nike/JB's inventory planners. This release is directly effected by Chinese New Year. For those of you that have don't have any inventory planning experience, the inventory planner has to plan around Chinese New Year. The factories start to cut many corners when it comes to pumping out orders at the end of the year. With the factories cutting corners, many pairs don't make it past QC.

mean.gif
That's fine, I have NO ISSUES whatsoever with that. I got those same messages this morning for the Air Force Max and was able to cop 4 pairs by just adding to cart.. it's easy.

It's the "sold out" message that I don't like to see
wink.gif

Last edited:
i've called all my local stores, nothing. If anyone knows any preorder spots or preferably any spots in ny, please shoot me a pm. Id be indebted to you, reps for all

this is the ugly truth. I blame nike/JB's inventory planners. This release is directly effected by Chinese New Year. For those of you that have don't have any inventory planning experience, the inventory planner has to plan around Chinese New Year. The factories start to cut many corners when it comes to pumping out orders at the end of the year. With the factories cutting corners, many pairs don't make it past QC.

Im pretty sure that's the case and they cant push the release date back because its a huge weekend for shoes. I wouldn't be suprised to see these show up at a few spots next weekend.

Yep. If JB had planned their production TNA accordingly, the goods would have been finished and on their way to the US well before ftys starting shutting down for CNY. If I were to guess, its either what you said or they under-planned their "initial" order of goods and had to go out on add'l goods late in the game.

Please somebody help me. My so called connect flacked out on me early this morning. I don't know what to do at this point. If anyone wouldn't mind helping me please pm me to any site selling these without absolute rape. Thanks in advance to anybody who can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom