Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 269569
one step closer to being done w/ this one...

Congrats - You fork out the $275 they have listed although sold out?

honestly i work full time and make enough money so paying 30-50 more than i wanted to is fine. growing up i couldn't afford buying kicks for myself but now I can get pairs of shoes that i've been wanting. almost paid 380 for a pair of OGs but when i heard these were coming out i decided to wait. i want 2 pairs so i can rock the 1 pair and have the other for my collection. i'm sure i'm not the only one here w/ the same views. even paying 100 isn't bad IMO, it's like paying a kid to save my spot in line for a guaranteed pair..

YES! Just got a call from my local sheikh that I won the raffle! I'm thinking people didn't know they were releasing it there cuz when I entered the raffle yesterday, I saw them put it in a clear box with only 1 other ticket in there. Btw, this spot had the Knicks when it released. Hope everyone gets theirs!!!

1 other ticket?! Probably was like :evil: when you saw that

Just got of the phone after whining about their error messages and they told me that they're releasing these 8 AM tomorrow. I'm jumping to NDC and Footlocker.

honestly i work full time and make enough money so paying 30-50 more than i wanted to is fine. growing up i couldn't afford buying kicks for myself but now I can get pairs of shoes that i've been wanting. almost paid 380 for a pair of OGs but when i heard these were coming out i decided to wait. i want 2 pairs so i can rock the 1 pair and have the other for my collection. i'm sure i'm not the only one here w/ the same views. even paying 100 isn't bad IMO, it's like paying a kid to save my spot in line for a guaranteed pair..

I'm not knocking you at all, fam - just so you know. Was just curious because it showed the price - glad you got a pair, regardless. Keep doin your thing. 8)

Even my local resellers are having a problem getting their hands on these :lol:

JJ has 1 FSR and isn't sure what time they will be releasing online :smh:

I know that's what I'm saying...We all know they relatively share the same stock but they're still different sites and different companies FTL just owns them.

F it, I just paid way too much, but I just couldn't risk missing out. To this day, I still regret not paying $300 for banned 1's (not comparing the two). not going to happen to me this time.

Big sigh of relief even though I got thrashed by reseller. Feels good to put this to bed. I'd still love a 2nd pair. Good luck all.

I'm camping here tonight.
LOL good one. 
laugh.gif

I'm not knocking you at all, fam - just so you know. Was just curious because it showed the price - glad you got a pair, regardless. Keep doin your thing. 8)
no wories, just wanted to put something down. thanks for the congrats, i've been wanting these for a while. also just got an email from another preoder spot, they cancelled an order for the royal 1s but confirmed that i have my barkleys on lock. can't wait til i get my pairs in. =D
best of luck to you oinker34 on these releases. hope you get yours.

My preorder from heartandsole just got cancelled.  They say they only got one FSR. Beyond salty right now.  Guess its online or bust for me now 
mean.gif

YES! Just got a call from my local sheikh that I won the raffle! I'm thinking people didn't know they were releasing it there cuz when I entered the raffle yesterday, I saw them put it in a clear box with only 1 other ticket in there. Btw, this spot had the Knicks when it released. Hope everyone gets theirs!!!
  Which Shiehk is that man? I got a friend in Anthem who might be able to go pick up a pair for me!

not trying to be shady, but with this release, I'm not disclosing the sites dropping them today/tonight...

some of you need not be scared to click that back button on the thread and read through...

sounds like other sites will only have a single FSR....
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom