Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
watup Mars...i see u pimpin
&
Over 200+ pages since my last post Wednesday?!

:wow:

My daughter is doing fine, and trying to find my own place with her and the wife.

Anyways, just updating you folks on what's happening with this release for me.

Will have my pair by Monday, Tuesday the latest.

Until then, I'll be away from the site.

Take care.

For those folks who say they are tired of seeing me in the threads all the time, y'all should be happy.

Backstory anyone?
stay up future

It's a whole thread about finding a pair on craigslist/eBay for retail.

Trying to buy/sell/trade on any thread besides the buy/sell section will get you banned.

This!

People who need sizes or still looking just PM from now on

If you have pairs and trying to find your size go to buy/sell or use ur sig

I dont wanna see anyone get banned or suspended or see the thread get locked up

well why don't you just pm them
eyes.gif
i have been. my point is if u look back 1 or 2 pages tons of ppl are doing it and im the only one called out why?

Resellers PM me if you have a 10.5. $$$
You are better off going to ebay than going to the scam artist of this site.

Word of advice if you do get from someone on NT: Make sure you are billed for a PRODUCT not a service. No gifts. If you cant tell call paypal before you authorize the payment

This!

People who need sizes or still looking just PM from now on

If you have pairs and trying to find your size go to buy/sell or use ur sig

I dont wanna see anyone get banned or suspended or see the thread get locked up
i know im just saying there was 20 ppl coulda been called out b4 me

Somebody already already want $275 for these on craigslist
mean.gif
. I hate resellers who charge rape prices.I missed out on these for retail but it's ok with me. These are a fresh OG colorway and style but the 1's ain't a shoe i'm gonna go crazy over, and i'm not spending $200+ or more for a pair of 1's. It's okay though lots of other heat coming out this year.

Congrats to all who copped though, and enjoy the shoes!
nthat.gif

Do you think Barkley Posites for Black/Royal 1's + 150 is a good deal? These Brkleys look hideous to me and my local spot only had 6 pairs of the royals

thats what im hearing....it seems like the quality on these 2013s really is up to par with the 2001s. You think the hassle of worrying out the fact that they are old isnt worth it?

2001s hold up great. I just pulled my pair out after sitting in the box for 8 years with no issues. As long as they don't look beat you don't have anything to worry about.

it just comes down to what you prefer and what price you can get 2013s for.

Last edited:
Do you think Barkley Posites for Black/Royal 1's + 150 is a good deal? These Brkleys look hideous to me and my local spot only had 6 pairs of the royals
Are you paying $150 and trading those Barkley's? 

If so, you're probably better off just selling the Barkley's and using that money to pay a reseller. 

Or.... you could wait. 

2001s hold up great. I just pulled my pair out after sitting in the box for 8 years with no issues. As long as they don't look beat you don't have anything to worry about.

it just comes down to what you prefer and what price you can get 2013s for.
It looks like the prices are around 230-250 for these 2013s....still lower than the 2001s, but i am wonder what the differnce in quality is between the two. Im hearing the 2013's are looking really nice. Can anyone comment on a comparision? 

NYC would seem like the ideal place to find sneakers.
I reside in NY; both pairs I secured (a matching Pair for my wife) are from OOS. 

Then again, one dude just said he copped from JJ and only waited on line for an hour and a half. 

It depends on how bad you want them, and some luck mixed in. 

well i got played on my pre order.. so if i can't find them for that same pre order price it's a wrap for me.. i'm not paying no more then that 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom