Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys 260 for these is a good price to buy at since its so limited? I failed to get them pretty much on every website. So close on END but ended up failing that also.

Im set to oay 240$ the most(100$ over retail) or ill take the L but i still feel like i can score from an UK site do your Homework guys we havent seen the best of these YET

Check your local CG... To each is own

Last edited:
BC, Y U do dis?

:lol:

Help me understand why you lace them like that

You mean like this?
View media item 273829
I like my shoes tight becauseI do not like when they move when I walk in em. So I just buy a half size down and loosen the strings. When they are tight there is no need to lace em. I just knot the end like they commonly do in the factory lace

in b4 comment on my jeans.
I like them that's all that matters

Last edited:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
laugh.gif

Picked up my pair on RD. I almost didn't get them due to lack of funds lol.

I signed up for the raffle the Monday before release day and was told to expect a call the Wednesday. I didn't get the call. I waited till 12 AM by my phone and figured I didn't win the raffle. I said w/e if I didn't win it doesn't matter. I was still salty on the inside so I bought a pair of 2000 Fire red 5's to sole swap.

To get my focus out of the mindset that I didn't win the shoes, I just did my restorations. I was repainting a pair of cool grey 3's. The night after I was supposed to get a call, I got a call from the store manager saying I won. I was like what the ffff? I was so liberated with happiness I was jumping on the bed LOL. My girlfriend just looked at me and shook her head. At the moment I didn't realize I didn't have enough cash. I then realized that I finished a pair to restore for a customer. $$$$$... 

I got my money the day of the RD and walked in the store and grabbed my size 10 with ease. I still can't believe how easy it was to grab my pair. Still trying to get my hands on a pair of '85s

Last edited:
View media item 273839
Was looking in XXL and saw this^^^^^
Funny it says available Nike.com

Anyway I got lucky and won the raffle at my local Sheikh and got a pair.
Good luck to those looking for them. Hopefully nike does a restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom